• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Fan ducks a foul ball, hits his girlfriend.

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Sarge

What a wuss

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4IpcIPcCXs[/media]

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

I was at an Orioles' game back in 94 and saw two people carried out on stretchers in the same game who had been hit by foul balls. I thought this was gonna be one of those situations and the guy was going to be demonized.

Lanky Livingston

The reporter really digs into him, I thought he was going to hit her, lol. Houston is (unfortunately) filled with d-bags like that guy.

Sarge

I was at an Orioles' game back in 94 and saw two people carried out on stretchers in the same game who had been hit by foul balls. I thought this was gonna be one of those situations and the guy was going to be demonized.
I was at a St Louis game a few years back, about 20 rows up on the third base line. Pujols crank a foul ball that came right my way. Unfortunately, I had just had my shoulder done after Afghanistan and could only raise my arm up to about head level, so I missed it. However, it cracked an older gent about two rows behind me and messed him up pretty good.

For a foul ball, that thing had some pepper.

This dude though was in the outfield. He just punked out and left his (probably ) former g/f hangin'

China

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Michigan State

I hate that headline, it makes it sound as if he hit his girlfriend.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Who sees reality show in his future?

No not your's Mike! :movefast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users