• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Did Anyone See Andrew Luck Today?

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
He definitely looked as good as advertised. Incredible, really. He did everything anyone could have possibly asked for.

He sure did.

The Colts dont deserve him.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Hindsight is 20/20.

We're stuck with RG3, so we'll have to live with that.

I don't get this response - its not like the Redskins had to choose between RG3 & Luck, so how does hindsight have anything to do with it?

I think most everyone who knows anything about football knew that Luck had a very good shot at being a really good QB, and that he was the much less risky pick than RG3. This is why the Colts chose him. I think I only read one opinion that Luck would "bust," and it came from this board.

It's early, and it's preseason. Luck and Griff will be tied together probably forever, unless there is a Ryan Leaf situation for one of them. Give it some time, I think both guys are going to be great,.

yes he deserves that luck as he was good as other days he was and RG3 are true warriors and fortune only favours the brave

Luck and the Colts play Pittsburgh tonight at 8 pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.