Dexter - Season 6

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Matt

The Rookie
Reaction score

Eagles

Did anyone catch the premiere? Thought it was a nice episode. Good set up for the rest of the season. Obviously they're going in a faith direction. Curious to see what they do with it and how Dexter responds.

Dexter is usually a slow build until the last few episodes so if you're new to the show you gotta give it some time.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

I watch Dexter, but have long since given up on the quality of the show, it is predictable. I like it, but the show does not challenge. If you are looking for entertainment for an hour, it will provide. If you are looking for deep, thought provoking plots, you're not gonna find it here.

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score

Army

Dexter is like House in the fact that I am always so excited for the season to finally be starting that nothing could make me think anything but the best about the season premier.

I don't like the idea of Colin Hanks in the villain role though, he's just not that good of an actor. It's a shame he didn't inherit his dad's talent.

Then again, I always hated John Lithgow. As you know, Trinity ended up being the best villain the show has ever had, so he might surprise me.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Umm...Dexter is the best villain Extreme! Duh! He is a serial killer not some likable character one should empathize with. :laugh:

Ms. Piggy

Camp Fodder
Reaction score

I can't believe I root for a serial killer- but I do. It makes it easier since we know he's killing people who deserve it.

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score

Army

Umm...Dexter is the best villain Extreme! Duh! He is a serial killer not some likable character one should empathize with. :laugh:
Dexter is awesome, I always root for Dexter :D He kills evil, which makes him good by default lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0