• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official: Dan Snyder has SOLD The Commanders

I had to use it for my avatar but I will relinquish if you want it :)

salesgroup.jpeg

In my opinion I'd rather wipe my ass with anything those two had to say than read it.

I posted it because it lists the principal members of the ownership group.

I know. Just saying how I feel about those two acting happy or whatever about the sale. Just slither away and go to jail

F Will Compton. He's. TikTok YouTube dude who doesn't even recognize us on his weird ass podcast..

But, it's obviously unanimous everyone is happy

When the cheerleaders stop cheering it is time to go.

Snyder had to go.

Alleging that the Harris group does not have the appropriate financial wherewithal to purchase the team is laugh out loud funny. The league is going to have to alter their standards unless they want to open ownership up oil barons, corrupt oligarchs, or cartel heads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.