• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official: Dan Snyder has SOLD The Commanders

It's not official until Schefter says it's official. ;)

It's not official until Schefter says it's official. ;)

I was hesitant but Sportico is verified… Dov Kleiman has now tweeted but citing the same article. Can’t image he didn’t confirm

Guess I'm getting a new bottle of scotch on the way home now !!

But...but...Schefter is like officially official, man.

Oh Lord..

Goodell better not mess with me!!

It is still so crazy to me that someone could be so inept, so corrupt, ruin a once proud and successful franchise and yet turn a 800m investment into 6b in a relatively short period of time.

I hope karma steps in at some point.

Okay, so agreement in principle means that it's not time for dancing, but it might be time to do a little stretching, sign up for classes, and drink some honeyed water to protect the throat from all that future shouting.

Snyder lackey Charlie SCOOParino has entered the fray…

PSA- The sale is not official until Rick Snider gives us 2 minutes and details his inside sources. 😉

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.