• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official: Dan Snyder has SOLD The Commanders

DFEE44F1-26C6-407A-A8B9-099348BA7A7D.jpeg

They didn’t want to breakdown RG3 and his 1/10 of 1% he’s going to allegedly own?

There won't be many majority or lone owners in the future. Besides a Jeff Bezos, there simply aren't men rich enough to pull that off. And they should give RG3 a cold shoulder - what a loser.

That would be a real coup right there.

That has a nice vibe to it.

If that happens I'll shed a tear from relief and happiness

15 Limited partners would be responsible for $3.2B of the deal.

That is still $213M each, on average.

Gibbs has an estimated net worth of between $45M and $65M.

To make this work, there must be at least a couple of real heavy hitters in the "limited" group.

He deserves a pay break!!

15 Limited partners would be responsible for $3.2B of the deal.

That is still $213M each, on average.

Gibbs has an estimated net worth of between $45M and $65M.

To make this work, there must be at least a couple of real heavy hitters in the "limited" group.
Does that include his race team? I don’t know how the net worth works and how it’s all calculated on a sale like this. His race team is estimated to be worth 230 million. Again, I have zero idea how that worth plays into this or how much cash is needed vs how much is borrowed against other collateral. Buying a house is more than I understand. But I know the race team is very successful and the worth had to be pretty high.

Source from Forbes. This was the most recent I saw, but there may be more up to date numbers. If there are, I expect it to be in the same ballpark.

No clue, Kel.

That valuation from Forbes is 3 years old too. The team is likely worth more now.

I think the top 3 guys are going to be the decision-making body of this group but obviously having Gibbs part of this is a positive.

I mean - there is more disinformation in the coverage if this sale than factual…

I mean - there is more disinformation in the coverage if this sale than factual…

More of a reason we know that the Davis offer was nonsense.

Keim pointed out that the 'true' players... aint doin media tours right now, meanwhile Davis was on the local radio this morning trying to say his 'valuation' is worth somewhere north of $50B. It's all comical.

This report is once again people connecting dots out of speculation, and more imporantly proves that the Harris group is on the up and up. You're not hearing anything from them... other than Harris and Rales being at the 76ers game the other night, you'd hardly even have any real evidence the two know eachother, let alone about to stroke a check as part of a 17 person group. It does make you wonder about Magic going on the Today Show a few weeks ago.. but that also appeared to be a tipping point as it wasn't long after that, that we learned there had been an offer accepted, exclusive or not.

I think this is going to be fast-tracked and finalized at the May meetings. The fact this is coming from Snyder’s mouthpiece just lends more credence to that possibility.

Well, to be fair, this guy suing him is unlikely to be ‘white’, so…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.