• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official: Dan Snyder has SOLD The Commanders

Magic Johnson has two recent championships with the franchises he owns. I kind of prefer that kind of owner.

I was on Team Bezos for the majority of the time. Once Rales was added to the Harris group I began to waver. Earvin joining pushed them over the top for me. Magic brings so much to the table, far more than a relatively small financial stake.

No fucking way he has a chance. Legal issues in previous shady financial deals with Christian Laettner, and willing to 'indemnify' Snyder against future legal penalties? That alone should exclude him. He's worth millions, not billions, so there's that. Is he part of the fucking Cartel now?

Man, my language gets worse every day waiting for this sale - sorry about that guys!

So he’s using private equity money given to him for a green energy concept and investing it in a football team?

At least he is consistent with his shady business strategy. 🤣

Yeah...the I'll bid 1 billion more than the highest bidder is the first suspect line in that report. Not to mention there's no indication he's worth billions. On top of that the article is badly written with typos. :)

I bid eight hundred billion.

Okay. It’s the eight hundred billion sub atomic particles contained in one handful of sand, but as long as Snyder doesn’t ask any follow up questions I think he’ll go for it.

I suspect Davis is only doing this to raise his profile in the hopes to gain money to payback all his debts. 7 billion in cash...puh-leaze.

This sounds like going from Dan Snyder to Dan Snyder. As a fan, I don’t see this as an improvement in any way. This is all just so shady and continues what we have seen the last 24 years.

Exactly, Kel. I can't see the NFL wanting Byran to be part of the club either, not with his past.

If that POS were to win the bid, that’d be it for me . I’ve had enough of zero integrity ownership.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.