• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Danny Snyder is not happy

One of many experimental iterations ...

Om

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia Tech

Om Field: Dan Snyder's Not Happy

No, I do not equate the Dan Snyder Era in*Washington DC*with the Third Reich (remind me to tell you*my family history one day). And yes,*there are a million variations of this Hitler meltdown scene out there.* I just think this one is*superb.* As a Redskins fan it's so funny it hurts.

More...

China

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Michigan State

Have you ever known a woman to be happy when it is that time of the month? Of course Dan Snyder is not happy. He's menstruating and the Redskins are his tampon: only good for one period and without a second string.

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Great...more coffee on my monitor. Thanks guys.

riggins44

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

Have you ever known a woman to be happy when it is that time of the month? Of course Dan Snyder is not happy. He's menstruating and the Redskins are his tampon: only good for one period and without a second string.

:claps: Haven't heard this one before...priceless. That was funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Bulldog

The All-Time Great
Reaction score

Snyder is no laughing matter. Like the IRS he is going to collect his money and he ain't about to take any prisoners.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Yusuf06

The Starter
Reaction score

Snyder is no laughing matter. Like the IRS he is going to collect his money and he ain't about to take any prisoners.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device
That's the truly sad thing in all of this. Unlike the IRS, we all want to give Snyder our $$$. I would so much rather be thinking about what new Skins gear I'd be getting to rock for our playoff appearance(s) this winter.

All this schmuck has to do is consistently put a halfway decent product on the field, say along the lines of the Fecals or Ravens, and we'd be chomping at the bit to buy stuff. Instead, we get the Keystone Kops more often than not.

It just absolutely amazes me how someone could be stupid enough to eff up a free lunch like that? How, just how, could you do it? I mean were it me, I'd have to actually wake up early and think really carefully about how to screw something as relatively easy as the Redskins up this badly. Am I saying I could direct a team to a Super Bowl? Probably not. However, I sure as heck wouldn't be doing the patently bone-headed things we've seen Snyder do over the past decade either. Again, to be able to say with any degree of plausibility and a straight face that you could do a better job than an NFL owner with a decade of experience is just, well sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0