• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cards to Interview Skin's Brown for GM

philemon

Cards to Interview Skins' Brown for GM

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/1/...oco-brown-interview-cardinals-general-manager

I received an ESPN update on my cell phone to this affect as well, so I'm not sure this is just a rumor anymore.

I don't like anyone being messed with from the Skins at this point - especially someone who has obviously done the decent job that Brown has.

Shanahan said that all of his coaches were off limits until after their season was over. I wish he had included front office personnel as well. Brown obviously has some input in opponent scouting.

Brown would be a huge loss, but hard to pass up a GM job if you can get it.

That's the price you pay for success. Losing coordinators, coaches and front office personnel sucks but, hopefully, most of these teams will be impatient about filling spots and we'll keep winning, thus delaying any interviews.

lol first winning season since 2007... QUICK, HIRE THEIR COACHES AND FRONT OFFICE PEOPLE

cards should reconsider how they are approaching rebuilding their team...

Also, I think if the Cards want Andy Reid, they're going to have to give him full control of personnel. A GM might cost them his services.

Yeah i'm not okay with this, for selfish reasons.

The Cardinals caught magic in a bottle with Kurt Warner and now that he is gone Arizona is back to being the NFL backwater it has been for years.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

The Cardinals caught magic in a bottle with Kurt Warner and now that he is gone Arizona is back to being the NFL backwater it has been for years.

That will all change once all the restaurants in the greater Phoenix area pool their money to lure the Walrus there.

That will all change once all the restaurants in the greater Phoenix area pool their money to lure the Walrus there.

So much for that. Maybe he remembered that KC is famous for BBQ and steak. Guess the Chiefs got lucky on that one...

Somebody once told me that the QB position is kinda important?
:bulb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.