• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Cake or Death: Not the End Yet!

One of many experimental iterations ...

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

http://www.bgobsession.com/blog.php?b=154

That was like a bad romantic comedy last night. Our hero gets close, but never actually ends up getting the girl. Each time he gets closer, the audience roots for him that much harder, only to see the girl continue to step on his throat and crush him.

OK, that part seems like a creepy romantic comedy, or more like Fatal Attraction or something.

http://www.bgobsession.com/blog.php?b=154

Alaskan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score

"Bridget Jones gets Mark Darcy, ... uh, I mean, I think that's what happens. That's what my wife says, anyway."

My wife and daughter watch that thing constantly. I don't know what I hate worse, Bridget Jones' Diary or Jim Haslett's defense.

The only good lines in the movie:

"Now these are very silly little boots, Jones. And this is a very silly little dress. And, um, these are, #@$& me, absolutely enormous panties."

"Hello, Mummy."

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

"Bridget Jones gets Mark Darcy, ... uh, I mean, I think that's what happens. That's what my wife says, anyway."

My wife and daughter watch that thing constantly. I don't know what I hate worse, Bridget Jones' Diary or Jim Haslett's defense.

The only good lines in the movie:

"Now these are very silly little boots, Jones. And this is a very silly little dress. And, um, these are, #@$& me, absolutely enormous panties."

"Hello, Mummy."

You seem to know as much about it as my ummm, wife.

:paranoid:

:)

Alaskan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Using the line "Absolutely enormous panties, hello mummy" on your wife does not work. Trust me on this one.

Henry

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Uh ... Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan hook up three times actually.

At least that's what my wife says.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Damn. Did I forget Joe and the Volcano? Man, that never would have happened if I were cataloging Ah-nohld movies. I suck.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0