• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Grades, Predictions, Evals, Questions, 2019 Season

And there is a bunch of OL updates from Sunday's game and other news.

The OL was solid except for Moses. We'll see how they do against the Cowboys.

It's a lot of the same guys from last year.

My guess is Richardson and Chris Thompson are now most at risk based on their past histories with injuries.

To me it's a joke that Colt McCoy is active.

If Keenum fails and we are 0-4 or 1-5 then it's Haskins time.

No reason to waste time with the 32 year old McCoy.

He's not part of the future here.

DRC to IR with ankle ligament damage.

He is the 10th Redskin to go to IR.

It's Week 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At some point it's not just bad luck. It's a pattern.

Skins have to figure this thing out.

Some context...

Last edited:
Patriots won the Super Bowl last year with almost their whole draft class on IR and we know Philly won in 2017 with its backup quarterback.

Meanwhile, we have some guys stub their toes and all of a sudden that depth we are supposed to have evaporates pretty quickly when guys have to actually get out on the field and perform.

DRC retired last year during the season and walked away. Coming back at age 33/34, it's not a stretch to think he might not hold up for 16 games.

Dunbar was hurt last year as well.

Only Norman seems to remain healthy but he can't cover anyone :puke:

I think you're right on two fronts. We should be much more wary of bringing in previously injured bargains. And when guys can't stay on the field we need to be much more aggressive in moving on from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The old saying is that once you start thinking about retirement, you are retired.

DRC didn't want to sign here last year and went to Oakland and then he walked out.

That should have ended our interest in picking him up for 2019.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.