• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions, 2019

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

My guess is if Williams comes in during the season he will pull a hammy and end up ineffective and in/out of the lineup.

This happens all the time to guys that figure they don't need any camp or preseason work.

Ezekiel Elliott is another candidate for this to happen especially given the position he plays.

Personally I would have traded Williams and moved on from the distraction.

This has become a very young team and as it builds over the next 1-2 years guys like Williams and Kerrigan and Norman will be departing.

I've had this same thought. I know it's wishful thinking, but I've wondered why he would miss actual games.

Media speculation has been all over the place. In other words, no one seems to know. This explanation is as good as any right now.

Media speculation has been all over the place. In other words, no one seems to know. This explanation is as good as any right now.

At this point in time I would question Trent's effort going forward. He's busted his ass for us like a warrior in the past, and did it banged up at that. However, that was before he felt slighted for whatever his reasoning.

If, and it's a gigantic IF Trent was talked into coming back I figure Dan was outside Trent's house something like this...

Last edited:

Caleb Brantley went down with an ankle injury today at practice. He has been having foot issues but add another injury to the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caleb Brantley went down with an ankle injury today at practice. He has been having foot issues but add another injury to the mix.

Brantley reportedly okay after being looked at...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.