• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions, 2019

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

As I just posted on Twitter - Joe Gibbs would absolutely make the same call. Period.

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mocks, Camps, OTAs, Roster Predictions,

Maurice fails to secure a roster spot with the Patriots.

Edited due to a mistake.

Last edited:

Certainly no surprise, but Gruden names Case Keenum his starter today.

It's the right move. How long into the season Keenum plays remains to be seen. I don't think it's smart to put a time table on it. You just kind of have to look at how the season goes and how Keenum is playing. But for now, this is the move make.

i would rather see us keep haskins on the bench, practicing and not taking hits, and this off season, we draft all Oline, sign the best Oline free agents and put a wall in front of the kid what I do not want to see, is a david carr situation, where he takes a ton of hits and gets gunshy

I'll be posting some videos from Thursday night's game in a bit.

We're down to the last week and a half of this thread and the new in-season blog will be posted when this one formally ends.

Like last year, this off-season blog will have a dedication, but it is much different than you may think. It involves all of us.

Keep the comments coming! We still have a lot to pack into this blog in these remaining days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.