• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burgundy and Gold:spear and feather uni's

One of many experimental iterations ...

CarolinaSkin43

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Army

just to break up the intense off season pre-draft post i thought i would it would be nice to see the skins go to the spear and feather dark burnundy and gold uniforms.. maybe re-done a little for the RGIII era ...possibly for honme games.. i always loved the Spear and Feather helments.... which uniforms do you like ....?

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

Just as long as we don't start getting stupid like Oregon with their 800 uni variations. :puke:

I wouldn't mind seeing the spear and feather make an occasional return but I prefer to leave the uni as is for most of our games.

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score

just to break up the intense off season pre-draft post i thought i would it would be nice to see the skins go to the spear and feather dark burnundy and gold uniforms.. maybe re-done a little for the RGIII era ...possibly for honme games.. i always loved the Spear and Feather helments.... which uniforms do you like ....?
You mean like mine ? :)

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Go Noles! Oh wait! ;)

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Other than the skunk stripe helmet (yikes!), I love all the iterations of the Redskins uniform. I'll confess, I do love the dark burgundy and the spear logo. Then again, I'm also fond of mustard yellow and 'R' logo helmets.

CarolinaSkin43

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Army

yeah when i first remember Sunny and C.Taylor, Harraway...there was those great spear and feather uni's.. very fond memeries from my childhood...been a Redskin fan for life. i also like the Yellow R Uni's...my first helment i got for christmas one year was a yellow R helment... believe it or not i still have it....

(i suck at typing ...been made fun of on several post..oh well sorry.)

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Youre a quality poster - we can live with typos :)

One of the few fan extravagances I've allowed myself are 4 authentic helmets - the 'skunk stripe', the 'Yellow R', and both a Theismann-era indian logo helmet (with curled feathers), and the modern helmet. Love them.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

I like the current emblem, but I think the helmets would look a lot better without the stripe in the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users