Breaking News: Zorn extended!

One of many experimental iterations ...

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

He has made it through the 1st Quarter and is now almost guaranteed to make it to halftime.

We will keep you updated.

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

It's all money for nothing at this point... ;)

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Don't I know it.

I should ban myself.

*in before the close*

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

I'm hoping they don't even let Zorn on the plane. Just stay in Cali with all the other fruits & nuts.

Henry

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

You got me for one heartbeat. Then I caught myself. :)

Bulldog

The All-Time Great
Reaction score

Zorn is in for a surprise when he goes to the airport and finds out that his ticket has been cancelled for the return flight to DC :laugh:

Sarge

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Air Force

:banhim:

A chance to use the smilie

I expect a sticky tomorrow about using correct thread titles too :laugh:

Sarge

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Air Force

In order for that to happen, you 'd have to have our mod post the rules in both a response to you and in a sticky. He'd then have to write 9 paragraphs telling you how much he really likes you, really, but you suck. And how everyone is free to post their opinions and ideas, just not that particular opinion or idea from you. Then you'd hear about how priviledged you are to be posting on the same message board as he

Feel better?:)

Last edited:

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Indiana

In order for that to happen, you 'd have to have our mod post the rules in both a response to you and in a sticky. He'd then have to write 9 paragraphs telling you how much he rally likes you, really, but you suck. And how everyone is free to post their opinions and ideas, just not that particular opinion or idea from you. Then you'd hear about how priviledged you are to be posting on the same message board as he

Feel better?:)
Sarge-if you only knew how often things like that occur on team fan forums. As you know I peruse a bunch of them and in some the mods are high-handed power drunk oafs...you know...Nazis. :) Thank you, however, for reminding me how absolutely delightful it is that this place is run by gentlemen.

(Actually I thought Boone's idea for this thread was excellent comic creativity-well done, man.):claps:

Sarge

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Air Force

What would have really been comic was if Zorn went in with the team at halftime and Shanny came out with the team after halftime

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

Sarge-if you only knew how often things like that occur on team fan forums. As you know I peruse a bunch of them and in some the mods are high-handed power drunk oafs...you know...Nazis. :) Thank you, however, for reminding me how absolutely delightful it is that this place is run by gentlemen.

(Actually I thought Boone's idea for this thread was excellent comic creativity-well done, man.):claps:
Do you mean that we can have a fun thread without having fifty fans suddenly attacking you and the mods joining in the fun too? Or having a mod start the fun? Dang, what a great idea. :happy:

Henry

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

He'd then have to write 9 paragraphs telling you how much he really likes you, really, but you suck.
:laugh:

That's so not true.

Some of us only used three paragraphs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0