• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Eagles and Doug Pederson Part Ways

I guarantee you he knew that this was going to happen when he put Sudfeld in.

A new coach now inherits the Hurts situation, the Ertz contract, and a horrible locker room.

And a whole mess of salary cap issues...I'd wager the Jets and Chargers will be calling unless Doug wants to take a year off and collect a free check from Philly.

And a whole mess of salary cap issues...I'd wager the Jets and Chargers will be calling unless Doug wants to take a year off and collect a free check from Philly.

Joe Douglas, the GM of the Jets was VP of Player Personnel in from 2016 - 2019... Pederson and the Eagles won the SB in 2017... I would be shocked if he hasn't already been offered the Jets job, so he went in with the intention of not coming back. I bet he's announced as new Jets HC before the Super Bowl.

Carson Wentz won that war.

Thanks Doug for allowing us to have Taylor Heinicke play by throwing Sudfeld out there.

I guarantee you he knew that this was going to happen when he put Sudfeld in.

A new coach now inherits the Hurts situation, the Ertz contract, and a horrible locker room.
The coach will inherit King Wentz.

Eagles are in rebuild mode whether Lurie want's to admit it or not, the cap issues alone are going to force talent off the roster and then the QB situation, that to me is a far less appealing job than the Jets who've got cap space and pick number 2 and hell if they win 6 games next year it's a big improvement.

Would he be interested in an offensive coordinator role?

Kellen Moore just got extended... now he may get hired within the division as a HC.

Yeah as really think hopefully Doug will find a job. As he will with that SB win under his belt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.