• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognosticators Wanted

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Alright folks, opening weekend is right around the corner and you know what that means. Right...Blognostication time.

We are looking for 15 intrepid souls willing to risk their dignity while contributing to our dream of having a site with the most member driven content on the web.

What's a Blognostication you say? Ask no more friend. Go have a look at Boone's original Blognostication here, my effort to lead off the BGO Blognostications offical blog here or any of the other 48 entries by our gusty members here.

Those of you who have been around for a while know that the staff usually gets together to pick members for the chor...er...honor, yeah that's the ticket, honor of being Blognosticators but this year we decided to try something a bit different and ask for volunteers.

So....the first 15 folks to PM me will get their names dropped in a hat in my living room where my scantily clad lovely blonde assistant will then pull them out one at a time with the first name getting the Week 2 game, the second name getting the Week 3 game and so on until such time as we have gotten to the last name and the last game. Then I will PM you your assignment. Write ups are due anytime Tuesday night so that I can post them on the site Wednesday.

But there are 16 games, you say! Yes there are. Last year's winner and Chief Blognosticator, China, gets the honor of tackling the first game as part of his grand prize for a job well done last year.

If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer. If you are interesting in taking a stab at it, send me a PM. The first 15 folks to hit my Inbox wanting in will get it.

Neo asked me to inform you all that, having received MY application, yours are no longer needed. Thanks for your desire to help out though. :p

So....the first 15 folks to PM me will get their names dropped in a hat in my living room where my scantily clad lovely blonde assistant will then pull them out one at a time with the first name getting the Week 2 game, the second name getting the Week 3 game and so on until such time as we have gotten to the last name and the last game.

Anyone wanna take bets on whether that's Boone, Om or Henry?

Steve - what do you mean 'PM's not working for me'???

I got your PM Steve.

Boone, check your e-mail.

Just saw this thread. I had missed the previous thread where you announce me as winner for last year. I will take up the mantle and gladly Blognosticate the first game.

Let me know when you need my submission.

China, in case you need an outline, feel free to use this:

Vick is a horrible person.
Cooper's a racist.
Chip Kelly sucks (but fast.)
Skins win eleventy billion to -6.

We are still working through some server load issues and last night we had some challenges. Just resend your PM and thanks.

PM sent, quite the experience to verbalize either internal rage, joy, both and provide analysis, well sorta on my end lol

Keep them coming folks...love that we've got members willing to step up. We need some estrogen in here too ladies :)

First come, first serve. No restrictions.

Keep them coming folks...love that we've got members willing to step up. We need some estrogen in here too ladies :)

Didn't Goal already offer?

Still got a few more spots available, folks, so if you were thinking that this sounds like fun (and it IS fun) drop me a PM today and we will get you on the list.

Alright folks. One spot left. The next person to speak up gets it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.