• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2013 - Week 1 vs Philadelphia Eagles

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - China (Chief Blognosticator 2012)
Blognostication
Redskins vs. Eagles
September, 2013​

So, here we stand on the brink of...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Too hard to read. Gray font on black page = eye strain.

I'll check back later

I totally get that, gents. We are working on fixing it but the usual methods just aren't cutting it.

We will get it cleared up ASAP though.

Blog appearance fixed!

Nice work on the inaugural 2013 entry, China.

Like the detail.

Good rhythm. Danceable.

A little drama there at the end, but in the end the universe is set right.

Ahhh! That's more gooder.

Like the final result of your prediction.

Though my feeling is, Tuesday morning, the story will be, "Robert Griffin III Mesmerizes With Dazzling Performance"

"Eagles Sore After Being Thrashed By Redskins"

27-23 is probably pretty reasonable, even though my gut tells me we win by a much larger margin.

Enjoyable read,China. (I don't use the black background so the font color hasn't been a problem with me, BTW.)

A very reasonable sounding scenario given the number of unknowns operating on both sides.

As you will discover in the Redskins Recon, Eagles fans estimates (hopes, fears, speculations?) are all over the place on how this game goes-some of them, interestingly not all that far from your analysis.

Well done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.