• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2012 - Wildcard Game vs. Seattle Seahawks

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Boone

Lenny: "Skitch", how did we get here?
Guy: I led you here, sir, for I...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously "pacing" himself and saving his best for the playoffs. Not bad for a guy who doesn't like to make predictions. ;)

Outstanding job brudda.

Seattle is gonna get a rude awakening when they hear what real crowd noise is. I expect a number of false starts, and a wasted time out or two.

I believe....

1309475317-thatthingyoudo4.jpg

We are Spartacus !!! Awesome write Boone
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Boone, I officially nominate you for BGO's head cheerleader position.

Another good piece of Burgundy and Gold prose my friend. :)

Thanks guys. This was a long week for me at the new job. When Neo asked if I'd like to get us going for the playoffs, was a little worried I wouldn't have time to do it justice. Thanks for the kind words. It's been a long while since I've been good and kissed.

"Munsoned" I love it!!! Great write-up!

Great read Boone. Every day I seem to find something that jacks me up. Your piece did it today!

Awesome job, Boone!

Prior to reading your piece, I've basically had an attitude of "happy to be here" in regards to this year's playoffs.

You've brought my excitement to another level.

Yeah, I am not sure if I will get much sleep tonight. I am so amped for tomorrow! Thanks Boone! All the stars are aligned, the i's are dotted, the t's crossed! I am leaving for the game early and will tailgate for a few hours before heading into the stadium around 3:00. It is time for me to watch as our Redskins are able to give me justice!

There is never a bad time for a Seinfeld reference. Loved it Boone :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.