• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor 2021

McKissic for the win

Shi no Tenshi

2016 Blognostications Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Get those picks in everybody. Looks like a couple are missing...don't drop a week by accident!

Time to see if this week starts slaying our many...many...many perfect scores. Maybe we should start taking bets on who gets picked off first.

Kel Varnsen

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

High Point

Anyone else take the Bengals tonight. Never trust the Bengals.

I got lucky for sure. Cincy still can’t be trusted.

Last edited:

Shi no Tenshi

Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Any given Sunday. That's how you win survivor, though, is getting the call right on the junk teams :D

SkinsOrlando

I took the red pill
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Kent State

The Pats managed to keep me at 5-0 but barely, I would've never thought that game would be so close - almost getting to the point in the season where might have to start taking a little riskier picks

Shi no Tenshi

Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

It looks like we lost our first participant to other things. Om is out...1 player on their last life, and 5 with 1 life down. Time to see how quick attrition starts hitting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤