Best NFL Related Twitter Accounts To Follow

The NFL is king. Feel free to pay your respects.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

Pretty simple. For those new to twitter, this can be a nice thread of recommended accounts to follow.

I'll post the best accounts that I follow. The majority are either former NFL scouts, NFL employees or current sportswriters.

I'll also post a few a few of the better "Skins Rumors" types of accounts that might be less credible, but can also be very entertaining. I'll designate the best of the best accounts with a 5 star rating, and a short description.

Please feel free to add any great accounts you come across.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

@NFLosophy--Former Bucs employee, runs his own site. Gives an inside look into how franchises run. Great knowledge of players around the league and lots of Skins content. 5 stars.

@cianaf--Writer for many NFL publications. Has his own site. Possibly the next McShay. Specializes in scouting every defensive back on earth. Includes a lot of visual examples to make a point. 5 stars.

@john_keim--We all know John Keim. Maybe the most respected Redskins writer today. 5 stars.

@LRiddickESPN--Espn analyst. Former NFL player. Former Redskins scout. Great insight around the league, and obviously into our franchise. 5 stars.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0