• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Around the NFL - Free Agency / Transaction / Injury thread

Kirk Cousins may go down as the best contract wrangler in NFL history.

That's a good signing for Atlanta. They have enough talent to contend in that division and Cousins immediately solves their QB woes.

Cousins 4 year $180 mil with $100 mil guaranteed

He can't lose. RGMe is somewhere waiting for his phone to ring still.

If Cousins realizes all of his new deal he will total career earnings of $411.7m over 16 seasons.

If Aaron Rodgers plays out the final 2 years of his current contract he will total career earnings of $418.2m over 21 seasons.

IMG_3052.jpeg

I'm happy for him. The owners and league are insane, but I'm happy for him. Kirk seems like he's a decent dude

Reminder, AZ drafts #4 overall.

So I guess TH4 will be backing up Cousins then, huh?

Wonder who in Washington gets a ring if that combo wins a Super Bowl. :cool:

Another QB trade: Commanders are sending last year’s starter Sam Howell to the Seahawks in a pick swap, per sources.

Trade:
🏈Seahawks receive Howell, a fourth-round pick (No. 102), a sixth (No. 179).

🏈Commanders receive a third (No. 78) and a fifth (No. 152).

Curtis Samuel to the Bills

Time to draft Marvin Harrison Jr!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.