• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Around the NFL - Free Agency / Transaction / Injury thread

Some closure on a name I threw out there the other day

I am SO happy we didn't sign him. We have a crowded enough backfield as is.

I am SO happy we didn't sign him. We have a crowded enough backfield as is.

Yeah I have to agree. I want to see what we have in the young bucks. RB is a position you can find and invest in for the most part. I dont see Fournette on the same level as McCaffrey or Barkley... someone you HAVE to keep.

Yeah I have to agree. I want to see what we have in the young bucks. RB is a position you can find and invest in for the most part. I dont see Fournette on the same level as McCaffrey or Barkley... someone you HAVE to keep.
If Bryce Love returns to his Stanford form we won't need AP. That is what I am hoping/wishing for.

If Bryce Love returns to his Stanford form we won't need AP. That is what I am hoping/wishing for.

Yeah imho a perfect scenario is Love transitions this season into the no. 1 and AP can spend the next 2 - 3 years being an accent to him which prolongs his career. Gibson and McKissic end up taking a big step and we have our 4 RB roster spots set for the next 2 - 3 years.

Yeah imho a perfect scenario is Love transitions this season into the no. 1 and AP can spend the next 2 - 3 years being an accent to him which prolongs his career. Gibson and McKissic end up taking a big step and we have our 4 RB roster spots set for the next 2 - 3 years.
did we just agree? LOL!

I don't understand why Schefter is calling that a surprise cut? That's been rumored for weeks and weeks... Maybe they were under the delusion someone would trade for him and that's why he's characterizing it as such? Not a surprise at all for me. God help me, there was a time when I wanted him here.

I don't understand why Schefter is calling that a surprise cut? That's been rumored for weeks and weeks... Maybe they were under the delusion someone would trade for him and that's why he's characterizing it as such? Not a surprise at all for me. God help me, there was a time when I wanted him here.

I think that's a lot of it. Tua is the future, Fitzpatrick is the bridge. Rosen was clearly the on left standing when the music stopped. I wanted him too... wanted to take a flier on him and keep building the team... passing on Haskins.

Schefter saying it’s $177 million, that’s over $44 million per year - crazy!

Schefter saying it’s $177 million, that’s over $44 million per year - crazy!

This an extension, I BELIEVE that's $177 over 5. New money is $160 mil over 4 added onto THIS year. New money is $39 mil per year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.