• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

'Arcade' lovers....

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Just an fyi, in case you aren't paying attention :)

We are continually adding new games. You can find new additions by entering the Arcade and looking for the oh-so-cleverly titled 'New Additions' section. Don't forget that not only can you challenge individual members to a game duel (simply click on their member name anywhere in the forum and select 'Challenge _____ in the Arcade!') for a 1 on 1 challenge, or start or join a tournament on the Arcade home page.

We have an amazing Arcade here at BGO. And right now, let's face it, I own you.

Game on.

Hog Fever

Vescere bracis meis
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

I decided to give it a try and it's saying "you do not have permission to access this page" when I try to play any of the games.

Hog Fever

Vescere bracis meis
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

ahhh...that would explain it :)

Deed is done, and overdue if truth be told.

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Glad to have you in the lower deck Hog :cheers: And you will never ever defeat me in Skeeball.

MissU28

The Rookie
Reaction score

Have all my records been shattered? It's been a very long time since I played in the arcade

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Damn it people! Stop beating my high scores. I wasted a lot of time getting those high scores!

I'm looking at you, China! I'm coming for the Trim It high score...

:)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

*Bumpity Bump*

We've added another 25 or so games to the BGO Arcade today. For those of you with Premium memberships, just a heads up in case you are particularly bored and want to waste some more precious life minutes!

Just head to the Arcade and select 'New Additions'.

Clever, aren't we? :)

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

Need to add to my trophy case. Thanks for the new games and the arcade itself. If my alma mater continues to stay in this game, it may be later this evening. If not, I'll play some games sometime sooner. :happy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0