• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Any BGO juicers? Can someone recommend an inexpensive, easy to use juicer?

Well I typically start with a cycle of anaboli....ohhhh, THAT kind of juicing. Sorry, not a juicer!

I have heard good things about the Ninja, but I think its above your price limit.

Well I typically start with a cycle of anaboli....ohhhh, THAT kind of juicing. Sorry, not a juicer!

I have heard good things about the Ninja, but I think its above your price limit.

Haha, I was going to make a steroids joke in the OP, but realized I wasn't on bb.com :tongue2:

I was given the Jack LaLanne one by my father in law. They re awesome for the first week, but then you almost never use them again, so spending cheaply is the way to go.

Ninjas suck. They are cheaply made, and only popular because they have an amazing marketing team. Don't buy the hype.

Additionally, don't listen to the claims about how easy they are to clean - it's an out and out lie. They are a complete pain in the ass. You have to disassemble multiple pieces and clean them individually, they have tons of nooks and crannies that are a pain, and the screens are a total chore to clean. On average, cleanup time is easily 15 minutes or more. It's not a matter of popping off a couple of pieces and rinsing like the ads make it seem.

Juicer came in last night. Works wonderfully!

Last night we just wanted to test it out, so we had:

2 green apples
3 carrots
1/3 head romaine lettuce

Came out to just 4-5 sips each, but was a good test run. Tasted very much like apple juice, which is great since my bf does not like veggies. Will definitely up the veggies going forward, though.

This morning I had:

1 cucumber
1 large carrot
1 green apple
3 handfuls "power greens" (kale, spinach, and something else)
1 vine tomato

This filled a whole glass. While it wasn't as apple-y as last night's juice, the flavor was not bad.

Looking forward to playing around with some different combos :)

Does the Ninja do veggies? It looks more like a blender than a juicer to me.

I think it might be more of a blender/food processor than a juicer. So, probably good that you didn't buy it for that. :)

If you want to spice it up big tim Ren, use radishes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.