• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

All Hail Miles Monroe!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
One of the features we love the best about the new site is the rotating banner image modification we've had built for us. We knew we were going back to our beautiful old school logo, and it suddenly dawned on us, what better way to fill the rest of that black banner space than with classic Redskins photos providing a pictorial history of great Redskins moments.

It was a good idea :)

But it's been brother Miles Monroe, most of us know him as Pete, who brought the damn idea to life. In the space of a couple weeks, Pete has put his considerable image talents to work for us (free of charge, and entirely out of the goodness of his heart, and love of the site btw) to create over 200 classic images (and counting).

If you aren't familiar with Pete's work, he has a site showcasing his work at Sightglass Photographic services. Pete specializes in colorization of black and white photo's and his skills produce some really incredibly beautiful pieces of artwork.

Please give Pete some major kudos for his beautiful work on behalf of the site - he's a true friend through and through - only true friends step up and deliver when you need help and never once ask 'what's in it for me'. And for any of you other photographic masters out there - we'll continue to look for outstanding archival images from Redskins history - if you find one, we'll consider adding it to the library.

Pete - thank you Brother! :notworthy:

To Pete! Huzzah! :cheers:

The banner is awesome! Excellent, excellent work!

Amazing job Pete! I wouldn't even know where to begin something like that. Thank you.

Kudos Pete! I thoroughly enjoy seeing your work.

Those images make it a pleasure to login here everyday. Nice Job Pete!

One of the features we love the best about the new site is the rotating banner image modification we've had built for us. We knew we were going back to our beautiful old school logo, and it suddenly dawned on us, what better way to fill the rest of that black banner space than with classic Redskins photos providing a pictorial history of great Redskins moments.

It was a good idea :)

Wait a second.... what happened to the hookers and home brew ?

There really wasn't a need for a thread, but it's greatly appreciated.

Thanks brother.

Thanks to all for the kind words, much obliged.

Thank you, ya non sons of anarchy lovin SOB!!

this site is made better by people like you, John, and even.....I cant say it. I CANT SAY IT!!

LOL I think I'm gettin closer... does this help
sons of.jpg

LOL ya, they have a few different versions of the shirt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.