• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Alfred Morris, I think I love you

bird_1972

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I realize this is probably not thread-worthy, but I'm still giddy about the game yesterday and, in particular, Morris' play.

How damn lucky are we to have found this guy in the 6th round? A guy who falls forward rather than to the turf after contact (cough*Portis*cough) and who has created an ideal situation for our young, franchise QB to shine in the play action game?

I'm pretty sure that RG3 wouldn't have been able to do a lot of what he did last night without a solid, yeoman's performace from Morris.

I think he should be in the discussion of ROTY even if RG3 is beginning to look like a lock for the award.

Top 5 in rushing going into this week? Absolutely sick!

Alfred Morris, I think I love you.

I think it is thread-worthy!!! And we have Donovan McNabb to thank for having Mr. Morris on the team.

That sixth round pick came from the trade with Minnesota. I think this finally negates the bad karma from bringing McNugget to DC. Morris for McNugget works for me!

I think it is thread-worthy!!! And we have Donovan McNabb to thank for having Mr. Morris on the team.

That sixth round pick came from the trade with Minnesota. I think this finally negates the bad karma from bringing McNugget to DC. Morris for McNugget works for me!
Ha ha! I didn't even think about that!

Thank you McNabb! You actually did something for this team!

We could very well have out rookie QB and RB in the pro-bowl this year.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Alfred "the Butler" Morris..."You have been served!"

I love his violent running style. Perfect compliment to RG3. Excited to see what he can do with Helu spelling him next year.

Morris is an absolute beast. Him and Griffin are core Redskins. Growing up, these are the types of guys I remember looking up to. Art Monk, Darrell Green... guys who shut up and worked, and were successful. When they made something happen, they were happy about it with their teammates, and when something didnt, they worked on it.

They didn't jaw, they didn't run their mouth. They went to work and got the job done, period. It's been a long time since we've had guys like this, and they're going to be leaders for a long time.

Man I love watching this guy run. He just seems to get tougher every week.

he's on pace for 1400 to 1500 yards as a rookie ...i'd say he badass !

Redskins rookie rushing leader

What a great 1-2 punch we have. I wasn't even mad at his fumble one bit, not even disappointed. I said to my buddy... "That kid doesn't owe us a bit, but look at him, he's upset like he does..." Love him.

"...so what am I so afraid of? I'm afraid that I'm not sure of..a love there is no cure for..."

Eat your heart out David Cassidy!

Go Alfred!!!

;)

With Morris going over 1000 yards, Shanahan has now coached 7 different 1000 yard backs, the most in NFL history.

Morris looked PISSED he fumbled the ball. He didnt look like he was making excuses, or like he was upset. He looked pissed and just wanted to get back out there.

Its funny...Gruden had a hard on for Bradshaw all night because of how competitive he was, yet Morris was out there DOING exactly what Gruden was giving Bradshaw credit for, and won the game. Love it!

I was watching the Griffin interview, and personally I thought it was more concern than hate from Young. He should know about concussions, after all - dude had like a million. I'm surprised he can still form complete sentences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.