A Little Holiday Gift for Our Members

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

In the holiday spirit, we are opening up our BGO Arcade to all members to enjoy through the first of the year. You can play any of nearly 500 games, create tournaments and have at one another, challenge individual friends to a battle, or just have fun on your own, all to your heart's content.

Access to the BGO Arcade is a Premium Membership feature.

We hope you'll check out and enjoy the Arcade during the holidays. Don't even bother with Skeeball. I own you.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Have a wonderful Kwanzaa, and Festivus for the Rest of Us!

:xmas: :elf: :elf: :elf: :elf: :elf: :elf:

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

I have wasted a lot of time on that Skeeball thing but some day, brother. Some day...

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

I can't stop China and Extreme from dominating most games, but Skeeball - I will own. No matter what :)

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Don't you have a 6x larger than normal gallbladder to worry about? :)

Oh...and wanna bet? Remember, we periodically wipe high scores...

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Not making light of your medical status, btw...in case that wasn't clear...wish I had some expertise to offer, but I'm more of a cardiac/neuro guy...

Good to clear the scores...truthfully, between you and China, some of your high scores were literally mind-boggling!

I wish I could get folks interested in some tournaments :)

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score

Army

Not making light of your medical status, btw...in case that wasn't clear...wish I had some expertise to offer, but I'm more of a cardiac/neuro guy...
It's ok, I got the joke :) Since you're a cardiac guy, check out my latest post in that thread and see if you can give me some advice on that if you don't mind.

Good to clear the scores...truthfully, between you and China, some of your high scores were literally mind-boggling!
Trust me, I know. There were high scores that I got that I thought were untouchable. Then he'd beat them, then I'd beat them, and so on. I honestly do not know how we ever achieved some of the scores we got, they were insane.

I wish I could get folks interested in some tournaments :)
Me too, I'd be all for a tournament, but every time I put in for one, no interest arises. Chicken ****s :laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0