• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

79 Mock Drafts: Sam Bradford still Redskins projected choice



QB Sam Bradford continues to dominate the mock drafts as the Washington Redskins 4th pick in the Draft. 48% of the 79 most updated mocks project Bradford to the Redskins. What is even more surprising is the fact QB Jimmy Clausen is second behind Bradford with 29%. That means, a total of 77% of the mocks are projecting the Redskins to go Quarterback. Really?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.