• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

49ers @ Redskins: Predict The Score

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Ugly and getting uglier, playing a team that's hot and getting hotter. We make it look like a contest in the first half, then we fail to show up in the second half. Gano hits 4 FG, as we seem to get stopped every time we sniff the endzone.

49ers: 26
Redskins: 12

I have a bad feeling this will be a karma payback, for when we blew them out at FedEx a few years ago.

Extreme, I say 12 is an optimistic number.

I'm afraid to even pick a number right now. Still having hangover from yesterday's performance.

I like your optimism. I am not sure how you think we will move the ball enough on the 10th ranked defense to score 4 tmies, when we couldn't score once on 26th ranked defense. It will take multiple Alex Smith turnovers for us to get on the board, I fear.

49ers 24
Skins 7

31-10 San Francisco.

Although for the life of me I can imagine how we'll manage to get 10 points.

24-6, Skins should be able to get a couple field goals at least.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

49ers - 41
Redskins 7

The seven comes from a defensive play.

The 49ers have come a long way since last year. What a diffrence with a new coach. They are now 6-1 and soon will be 7-1. What can I say---we can't score. 24-10 49ers.

The 49ers are favored by 3 points. Sounds surprisingly low.

9ers 62
Good guys not enough

If Shanaham were smart he would take over the offense and pare the playbook down to what Beck and Co. Are capable of doing.

3 step drops. Get the ball out quick on hitches to the receivers, screens to the backs and then play action down the seam to Davis on a safety.

The 5 step drop waiting for a starburst/cluster pattern to open up is suicide with this line and Beck's arm strength.

If unchanged:

49ers 31
Redskins 7

31-3 9ers ..we score a fg to start and then suck in epic fashion the rest of the way

San Fran has given up the fewest points in the league this year.

Niners- 30

Skins- 9

Not sure why you all are so sure their O is gonna drop 30+ on us? They average 26.7, tied for 7th in the league. Our defense has pretty consistently held teams under their average. Now, the argument can be made (successfuly) that once teams get a lead on us, they know we ain't coming back on them, so they call off the dogs. Regardless, we generally hold teams under their average.

I still think they score 20-24 points.

19-16 for the 49ers.

I think we'll keep their receivers in check, despite the fact that our secondary is questionable. There is nobody at wideout in San Fran that should scare the Redskins. Then again, I can see Vernon Davis having a much-needed breakout game at TE. He's largely struggled in the receiving yardage category this year.

I do feel that we'll key in on stopping the 49ers run game, but by the late third quarter and fourth, you'll see them break a few big gainers with questionable tackling on the part of a worn-down Redskins defense.

Our offense doesn't stay on the field long enough and will lead to our demise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.