• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 Commanders Schedule (Updated)

Weeks 4-9 could be a rough stretch with only Chicago sandwiched in between some good teams.

Another thing I did not consider

The league with another little... nanny nanny boo boo

Maybe they just want to see a mostly full stadium not mostly filled with opposing fans for a prime time national game. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Another thing I did not consider

The league with another little... nanny nanny boo boo

A ‘night game blackout’ - is that even a thing??? Never heard of it.

A ‘night game blackout’ - is that even a thing??? Never heard of it.

It would have been a cool (and easily marketable) game to wear the black uniforms. Just like Penn State does a "white out" where they wear their all white unis at home and everyone in the stands is encouraged to wear white.

I’m asking about the ‘blackout at night’ part. I mean, there are lights at the game :) You could do a ‘black out’ at any game just like you would any jersey color - right? Just seems like a weird thing to bitch about …

Last edited:
I’m asking about the ‘blackout at night’ part. I mean, there are lights at the game :) You could do a ‘black out’ at any game just like you would any jersey color - right? Just seems like a weird thing to bitch about …

technically yes

but the optics would be 'better' at night, and on prime time, in front of a national audience.

here's something to bitch about

Last edited:
Typical shit. Every. ****ing. Year.

Bottom line. Win anyway. NFL is definitely corrupt and they don’t even try to hide it.

Would not surprise me if this isn't the league punishing Dan for being such an obvious douche.

Figures. Rivera always defaults to Panthers.

This recycling of mediocre Panther’s games is getting old when there is a whole league full of other games out there.

Yes that long storied rival history between us and Carolina lives on................NFL dumbasses

Haven't preseason games always been somewhat regional? It seems they play Carolina or Baltimore every year. They play both this year. I remember growing up it seemed like they often played Pittsburgh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.