NCAA Football

10000000% deserved, even if it's a technicality that gets them there.. once again, another example of the NCAA not being worthy of managing college sports

I looooooove seeing Florida State get whooped like this.

The buckeyes need to fire Ryan Day immediately. He sucks.

FSU is playing without 23 key contributors, including every draft declared starter except one. I’m happy for Georgia, I’m sure that they will enjoy the upcoming playoff games.

Another reason the portal and draft sucks

These kids sit out these games in hopes they don't ruin their future

Reading an article on The Athletic this morning and this first comment stood out. Wow.

Recruiting confidential: High school football stars dish on NIL deals, arrogant coaches and more​

Did you sign with the school that offered you the best NIL deal? If not, how much did you leave on the table to sign with where you ultimately decided to go?

• It wasn’t a big difference for me in terms of the total package. All the schools offered about $300,000 to $400,000 per year with the ability to earn more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.