• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2014 Winter Olympics Thread

Lanky Livingston

The Olympics are almost here, so I figured a thread is appropriate. Post thoughts here!

My first thought - the USA's opening ceremony outfits are hideous! LOL.

19dfmzy935bupjpg.jpg

Whatever dude, I have to have me one of those sweaters!!

*edit* oh damn! $595.00 maybe not!

Tell me you wouldn't sport one of those in the Burgundy and Gold!!!

:laugh: I would not sport those in Burgundy and Gold...Maroon and Black or any other color!

I can't wait for women's curling.

There's just something special about a woman furiously sweeping.

Russia has run out of pillows.
They are asking citizens to donate pillows.
Hundreds of billions in hosting the Olympics and you run out of pillows.

Russia has run out of pillows.
They are asking citizens to donate pillows.
Hundreds of billions in hosting the Olympics and you run out of pillows.

Most of their hotel rooms weren't even ready!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

“We have surveillance video from the hotels that shows people turn on the shower, direct the nozzle at the wall and then leave the room for the whole day,” he told the paper. Before the Journal could inquire as to how Russian officials were able to see inside the showers of hotel guests, an aide stepped in and pulled the reporter away from Kozak.
Russian Officials Defend Decrepit Facilities By Citing Surveillance Footage Inside Hotel Showers | ThinkProgress

haha they have cameras in people's rooms.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't make this shit up. The late night comics must have the biggest hard-ons you can imagine right now.

At the start of it I was like - man, they're just doing a hatchet job on Russia.

Nope. They're actually a shit show.

Some crazy stuff going on for sure. Workmen found napping in guest beds, can't flush TP, water that looks like high test gasoline. Total Cluster ****

Wonder if Costas got water in his eye. He said he had to wear glasses due to an eye infection that caused his eye to swell shut.

in soviet russia flowers bloom when they decide to

on separate note - please post early/live results in spoilers since some people will want to watch the nightly broadcast to get their info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.