• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2013 Super Bowl Commercial Thread

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score

Army

The Audi prom one was pretty good. GoDaddy sucked miserably as always. Anyone know if there's actually a fan base for GoDaddy's stale, recycled schtick?

Win4us

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

I think it's Danica every one is tired of, i know i am. Rather see Jillian Michaels or anybody else really.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

The Audi prom one was pretty good. GoDaddy sucked miserably as always. Anyone know if there's actually a fan base for GoDaddy's stale, recycled schtick?
I create about 30 new domains a month with GoDaddy. Now how bout getting back to commercials!:ciao:

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Virginia

Horse, Farmers, Audi.

Go Daddy schtick has been around for so long and it will be called GoGrandDaddy after today.

Danica is good for twenty-eight destroyed cars this year.

Lanky Livingston

Here's an ad they only played locally in Texas, and I thought it was one of the better ones. H-E-B is a Texas grocery store chain, for those that don't know:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLcSPOZoBPw[/media]

Lanky Livingston

I also enjoyed the Leon Sandcastle ad. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1M9aSWirOQ[/media]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users