• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

13th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Neophyte Champion***

Should I ask you about Kmet? :cool:

I'm like the Commanders, I just keep winning ugly. Another win by scoring just barely enough.

Cooper Kupp to IR :(

This one hurts!

Just so everyone is aware. The trade deadline is this Saturday, Nov 19th. It is on the announcements on the league site as well. When I logged in this morning, it reminded me of the deadline.

Hey everyone, don't forget that there are 3 games on Thursday rather than the usual 1 game. Set your lineups early!

Thank you for posting that. There are 3 games on Thursday, so pay particular attention to your lineups.

Also, there are 3 more weeks left in the regular season. 3 playoff spots have been clinched and 3 spots still remain. 3s all across the board this week.

Last edited:
Gonna be a war of attrition. In just a week I've lost Cooper Kupp and Allen Robinson to IR, and have several others who are on the cusp of it. Brutal.

Congrats to Special K and Canadian Hog for winning this week and clinching a playoff spot. Also, I apologize to all fantasy football players for clinching while losing my 3rd straight game. I mean, I'm not giving up my spot, but it's still pretty sad to clinch after losing 3 in a row.

This is the last week of the regular season. The playoffs will start next week.

It's playoff time! We will start by congratulating Neophyte for finishing with the best regular season record. He is riding a seven game wins streak and he will enjoy a first round bye and a week of enjoying football without stressing about what his fantasy players are doing. Also earning a first round bye is Boone who finished in 2nd place. There are four teams playing this weekend to try and continue their season.

#3 seed Knightingale will play #6 seed Kel Varnsen
#4 seed Special K will face off against #5 seed Canadian Hog

The NFL schedule is a bit different this week. There is a game on Thursday as well as 3 games on Saturday. So please take note of this and set your lineup accordingly.

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Gotta be the kiss of death right? RIGHT?

Ugh.

Damnit! I was closing in on the top 2!

Playoff time! EXCITING! Good luck everyone!

Congrats to Knightingale for winning his first round playoff matchup. His prize is facing #2 seed Boone in the semi finals.

Also, congrats to Special K for her victory as well. She will face top seed Neophyte in the 2nd semi final.

Remember that this week’s NFL schedule is a little backwards with 11 games on Saturday and just 3 on Sunday. The Thursday and Monday night games will take place as usual. Set your lineups accordingly and don’t drink too much egg nog Friday night and forget your fantasy players are playing the next day.

Good luck to everyone still playing.

Good luck buddy!

I'm toast - good win Knightingale! I guess I can take solace knowing that I couldn't have won this week regardless of who I started. I had a good season - before I lost Kupp I think I was close to unbeatable, but that was just too big a loss to overcome down the stretch.

I may still end up having the top point total which I guess is a little bit of a consolation prize. Disappointed though - it's been a decade or so since I won it all, thought I might repeat this season but that's FF for you.

Good luck Bob, Katie, and Jon :cheers:

Thanks, Boone. 👏🏻👏🏻
It’s amazing how quick a fantasy team can derail. In the other league I’m playing I had Jalen Hurts, and Jimmy G as my back up.
with Hurts out, I had to fall back to the only QB I could get in trade a few weeks back…Derek Carr.
That plus a couple of other I juries meant I fielded 3 LV players this week, and they played a mare of a week. I got about 14 points combined from them when the projected was 65! That sank me completely!
I was seeded 1 going into the playoffs, and now I’m out! 😂
Let’s see what happens here!!! I’m just happy to have placed in the final! I’ve loved playing.

Attachments

• A4EC57E3-A287-4AAC-8E4B-74613E1ED61C.png
    A4EC57E3-A287-4AAC-8E4B-74613E1ED61C.png
    550.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 4593E3CC-5349-4873-9238-EF908A471CA9.png
    4593E3CC-5349-4873-9238-EF908A471CA9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • 431B1F69-DAE6-43E8-8D78-9252EEB0A2D3.png
    431B1F69-DAE6-43E8-8D78-9252EEB0A2D3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Congratulations to Neophyte and Knightingale for winning the semi finals. They will face each other this week in the finals to see who is the champion of the BGO Ballers League for 2022. Both players will be looking for their 1st BGO championship.

The third place game will feature Boone vs Special K.

Good luck to everyone this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.