• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

13th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Neophyte Champion***

This is just sad...

week5.PNG

Three teams scored enough to beat Derek and I COMBINED and one of those teams (Dr Van Nostrand) lost.

Craziness.

Derek you are having a brutal year brother!

Derek you are having a brutal year brother!

one of the worst i can remember

My last 2 losses have been by a COMBINED 1.76 points, and in both matchups, I scored 30 points LESS than projected.

I finally had a good week, only to have Katie crush me anyway. I'm not sure if it was a strategic move to start Taysom Hill, or the luckiest move ever. But it was quite the week to put him in.

I did notice that. He might be an unfair advantage. LOL

Congrats to Knightingale who delivered me my first ass-kicking of the year. I had fantasies of going undefeated but last week was a struggle, and between bye weeks and some key injuries, just didn't have the horses this week. And here comes Neophyte in Week 9 so we'll see if I can put up any fight this week.

Getting tougher down the stretch guys, lots of impact players going down to injury!

When it comes to byes, I'm sometimes tempted just to leave a position unfilled vs. dumping someone on my roster for an emergency need. Hard to know what to do at times.

When it comes to byes, I'm sometimes tempted just to leave a position unfilled vs. dumping someone on my roster for an emergency need. Hard to know what to do at times.
Yeah, that’s always tough. I’m not enforcing anything on that front like some leagues. Just do the best you can to keep the competitive balance, but you never know when 1 game could make the differences

Just for the record - I have started a full lineup every week… I’m just sayin’….

Just for the record - I have started a full lineup every week… I’m just sayin’….
Oh yeah, I know. I’m just saying I’m not worried about that. I only get concerned if someone can set a lineup and isn’t.

2 straight losses for me - I usually do well rotating defenses every week but hit me big time this week. Congrats on toasting me this week @ Neophyte. I think I’ll retain first place I. Strength of total points but getting tougher every week with all the injuries…

I am really surprised you didn't win with all those Chiefs in the lineup. We were close enough when I turned in that I expected to lose it.

Tough to overcome 28 defensive points brother!

Of course I bench Singletary for Hines and Singletary scores his FIRST... FIRST rushing TD of the year.. woof.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.