• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

12th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Special K Champion***

Allow me to flex with regards to my points for this week. It may never happen again.

I looked like I was poised for the come from behind win but Kel had the Raiders TE who just happened to get a late TD and that doomed me. Story of my life. I also left about 50 points on my bench and had Green Bay on defense 😜

Our game was pretty close. I think at one point, you had closed to 4 points. But Waller getting that TD and it put him over 100 yds, combined with Jackson fumbling late made it look not so close.

Oh with a quarter to go and the QB I should have won that thing - just bad luck but again I left a ton of points on my bench

Last edited:
Last edited:
Bah, I should have known New England would have destroyed the Jets' new toy.

Week 3 saw a little bit a of a shakeup at the top. Neophyte was able to keep his perfect season going and remain in 1st place. Boone knocked ZeroAnd16 from the ranks of the unbeaten in an extremely close match. Less than 1 points separated the two, but it was a win for Boone this week.

Congrats to all of the winners in week 3:

Neophyte
Boone
SirClintonPortis
Special K
SilentThreat

1633201518355.png

Boone had the win but chose Houston's WR over Cordarelle Patterson even though Davis Mills is obviously going to not perform well.

Another week and another bunch of blowouts. I have to say, I don't think I've ever seen a fantasy season like this. Almost every game every week has been lopsided. Through 5 weeks, we have only had 5 games decided by 10 points or less. The average margin of victory on the season has been just over 33 points. Last weeks winners include Neophyte who remains undefeated at 5-0 and alone in first place. SilentThreat and Special K were also winners and improved to 4-1. Boone and SkinsFanPip were also winners in week 5.

Congrats to all the winners. Good luck to everyone in week 6.

I really thought I was done on MNF. Down by 25-30 points and Lamar Jackson hadn't done anything. Woke up to a 55 point Jackson total and a win. Crazy. I'm usually on the other end of that kind of thing, lol...

I really thought I was done on MNF. Down by 25-30 points and Lamar Jackson hadn't done anything. Woke up to a 55 point Jackson total and a win. Crazy. I'm usually on the other end of that kind of thing, lol...
Lamar scored so much that even if i started Cooper, Arizona, and Sanders, it would not have made a difference.

Yeah, that sucks - have had it happen to me so many times...

IR is open to anyone on IR right? Not covid specific?

Just COVID IR. I just saw I need to reach out to someone to get them to correct their lineup.

Just a reminder to everyone in the league. I sent this out through PM to all members at the start of the season.

Also, just like last year, each team will have two IR spots. These spots are for COVID-IR only. They are not to be used for just a regular injury. We only added them to deal with the uncertainty of COVID. Once a player is removed from the COVID list, you need to move them out of the IR spot back to your active roster. The only exception is if that player's team has played that week, you can wait until after the weeks games are over.

Last edited:
I think folks need to be responsible for their own lineups - part of the game. Just my 2 cents though.

I think folks need to be responsible for their own lineups - part of the game. Just my 2 cents though.

They are. This is specifically about the COVID IR spot. If I see something that's not correct, I will reach out to the person. I don't think anyone is being nefarious, I just think it's just a misunderstanding. So I'm educating everyone to make sure we are on the same page.

My bad.

Being the computer guy, I assumed that Yahoo wouldn't let me do anything against league rules. Kel politely let me know that wasn't the case and I've fixed it. I think this is the first week I've done that.

My apologies to the crew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.