• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

12th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Special K Champion***

Loved the Patterson pick - that could really pay dividends if he really gets going, especially since a lot of RBs go down over the course of the year so hitting on someone later can be huge.

I think he could overtake McKissic for the #2 spot, especially if Gibson misses time as Patterson runs it better than McKissic.

And even though I commented on SilentThreat's Curtis Samuel addition, I planned on grabbing him (until I heard his presser comments today which didn't sound super promising). Still, on a late round flier that could be a big pickup.

I think he could overtake McKissic for the #2 spot, especially if Gibson misses time as Patterson runs it better than McKissic.

Not sure on that. McKissic is underrated and I'm not sure Patterson is going to have that pass receiving skillset but we'll see.

McKissic is a great receiving threat. No question. But Patterson just seems to have a little something something running the ball that no one on this team has other than Gibson. *shrug* And maybe I'm projecting. :D

No - he's definitely got something. I just think Turner prefers a dual-threat RB and until Patterson shows he can be a reliable pass catcher, his opportunities may be more limited. Prepared to be totally wrong.

McKissic had almost 1000 yds combined last year - as the backup RB. If he plays like that, no chance he moves down the depth chart.

Just like most years, Yahoo tells me I should probably take my own life after that draft effort. I've made the playoffs every year I've gotten ripped by their draft grades so maybe that's a good sign :)

Thanks again for letting me get Gibson. Lasted way longer than I thought he would (pick 15), so I was more than happy to take him.

Izzy Mandelbaum Roster:

1630980561758.png

Just like most years, Yahoo tells me I should probably take my own life after that draft effort. I've made the playoffs every year I've gotten ripped by their draft grades so maybe that's a good sign :)

Yeah, their draft grades suck. They want you to always pick their top ranked player, and also fill in all your spots before taking any backups. But they also haven't updated their information that predicts draft grades. They told me Gus Edwards should have been an 8th round pick. They obviously don't know that Dobbins got hurt and Edwards is no longer a backup.

Before I saw that, I was going to predict SpecialK would be graded the highest since the computer that grades did the picks. Turns out I was right.

I don't believe in playing defence. 😄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210906-222535_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20210906-222535_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    714.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20210906-222549_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20210906-222549_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 60
Had to deal with Home Depot returns and a flat tire replacement so I have not even seen the scraps the auto draft left me.

Oh, I see how it is. Leaving me with the other two Cowboys receivers. Well AT LEAST one of them will get some yards as long as Dak doesn't keep trying to play baseball.

Sorry, but Zeke is done....

Possibly. I've actually made hay in this league for years with some of Dallas's top players just because no one wanted Cowboys on their roster. I had decided to get away from Dallas this year though but I was 4 minutes late to the draft and autodraft had different ideas for me at #9.

*shrug*

We will see how it goes. Might turn out okay.

I mean, let's be honest - if you want to be competitive in FF you pick the best talent available and team affiliation has zero to do with it. No real fan is ever going to root for a fantasy player over their team on any given weekend. But if you think a rival player gives you the best chance to score points on all the other weekends, you take him. I didn't grab Elliott, not because he's a Cowboy, but because they don't use him anywhere near as often as they should.

Exactly Boone. I wasn't getting away from Dallas players because they are Dallas players. Rather because I see a lot of guys who will want the ball and not enough ball to go around. On any given Sunday one or two of these guys could explode but there just isn't any telling which one it will be. Add to that any possible health issues with Dak and it might all come undone.

However, if I were going to take anyone it would have been Zeke. Now I see how he does.

Week 1 is in the books and some pretty lopsided contests. Congratulations to ZeroAnd16 , Neophyte , SirClintonPortis , Special K , and Kel Varnsen for their wins in week 1. Congrats to the all winners for having it figured out in week 1. Don't forget that week 2 begins on Thursday night with our beloved Football Team taking on the Giants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.