• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

12th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Special K Champion***

Right now, we are looking at either 9/5, 9/6, or 9/7 after 8pm. But I need some more feedback from others. I know some work later, others are in different time zones, so please speak up as we want to have everyone drafting online.

I should be able to work with any of those, Kel.

I am hoping for 9/6 or 9/7 since I have 5 drafts on 9/5. However, if the majority is for 9/5, I can probably make it work and work two drafts simultaneously.

I can do whatever you all decide works for the majority

Hey, I was away for a couple weeks.

Is it too late to get in this season?

If not, are we doing a pick-em or elimination?

Tom

btfoom I locked the fantasy league, so unfortunately you can’t join this year. But as Boone said, the other contests are still open.

btfoom, let me know if you want to be in survivor, I can add you currently.

I likely will be doing my draft via mobile so whatever everyone decides I'll make it work

We are looking at Monday 9/6 at 8:30 PM for the draft. I’m going to set that tomorrow along with the draft order. Last call on any feedback on the time.

The draft time and order has been set. The OP is updated with the time and draft order.

See you guys Labor Day night! Will I be getting my 2020 ring before the draft?

Yes it is. Just one more day. Everyone get ready!

My 'Fear the Kitty' starting roster.

ftkroster.png

Neo's Brew HaHa starting roster:
BGO_FF_21.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.