• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

11th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Skinsfanpip Champion***

Thank you so much! The Dodgers are lifting my spirits this summer, I think doing some fantasy football would lift my spirits this fall. Anything to get through 2020 🤣

We will take as many as want to play and figure it out if we end up with an odd number (or need a 2nd league)

Thanks to everyone who has indicated interest so far. And thanks to Boone for updating the list yesterday. We have enough to have a league, but we will still take more people. If you want to play, please reply to this thread. I don’t want to turn anyone away, but we will need to cutoff the signup soon as we will need to start setting up a time for the draft. So if you want to play and your name is not on the list, please let us know.

If it gets to the point where you can't add an extra player, I will drop out so you can have an 8 team league and no 'byes'.

Kel I loved your commishing last season. With that said I won’t be playing, if you were waiting on the nay’s that is. Hope you guys have fun though

Do we have a draft date and time yet?

Not yet, but I plan on setting everything up this weekend and sending out the invites. Right now, we have 9 people and we will need a 10th to draft. I know I'll be busy most of next weekend, so we are looking at either Thursday the 3rd, Monday (Labor Day) the 7th or Tuesday the 8th. I'll send out something formal in a bit.

Not yet, but I plan on setting everything up this weekend and sending out the invites. Right now, we have 9 people and we will need a 10th to draft. I know I'll be busy most of next weekend, so we are looking at either Thursday the 3rd, Monday (Labor Day) the 7th or Tuesday the 8th. I'll send out something formal in a bit.
If you don't get a 10th, feel free to let me go and play with 8. I have another league so I don't want to have someone else miss out.

Neophyte or Om - either of you guys want to play to get us to 10?

I already have Neophyte down to play. Unless I misread his post.

I Just sent out the invites to everyone. Boone , btfoom , and Neophyte , I kept you in the league from last year. So please verify you see yourself in the league. Everyone else, check your PM for the invite to the league. We are getting a late start this year, so please make sure you signup as soon as you can.

Also, there is still room for 1 more, or 3 more if people decide to go crazy. So please reply ASAP if you want to join.

Come on folks - let's add at least one more player - so those who want to play can. If you haven't played FF before, this is a great chance to dip your toes in the water. We are glad to help newbies and you will be surprised at how well you can do even as a first timer (just ask Om ).

It's that time of year again. It's time for the BGO Fantasy Football League. We've all seen your posts. We've read your ideas on how to build a successful football team. Now it's time to put your ideas into action. It's time to see who is the best fake football GM on this board. The contest is free and it's open to everyone. The more the merrier! In the past, we've had up to 3 leagues to accommodate everyone. So depending on how many people we get, we will divide up into leagues of 8, 10, or 12 players.

We will use yahoo as we have in the past and use the same scoring and roster rules as before:

1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 DST, 1 K

We want you to play. Whether you are a novice or an expert. Whether it's your 1st year or your 11th. We want you to play in this league.

To summarize:
You get to put your football team building ideas into action
You won't be worse at Fantasy Football than Bruce Allen was as the GM of a real team
You get to have camaraderie with the other members on this board
You get to have lots of fun
It costs you nothing but a few minutes each week

You do not want to miss out this year, so sign up today. All you need to do is reply in this thread that you want to play and I will setup the leagues and invite the players. Once we have the leagues set, we will work on setting the draft date to try and accommodate as many as we can.

Previous winners:
2019: Canadian Hog, Kel Varnsen
2018: Kel Varnsen
2017: Special K, Kel Varnsen
2016: Ax, Win4us
2015: Boone, Burgundy Burner, Shi no Tenshi
2014: Drumlinboy/Shi no Tenshi
2013: Dead Money
2012: Dead Money
2011: SkinsFan76
2010: Lanky Livingston

2020 Sign Up List
1. Kel Varnsen
2. SkinsOrlando
3. Canadian Hog
4. Neophyte
5. SilentThreat
6. Boone
7. btfoom
8. Special K
9. Posse Lover

If you still need players, I would like to join. You can email an invite to j_catapano@hotmail.com

Come on folks - let's add at least one more player - so those who want to play can. If you haven't played FF before, this is a great chance to dip your toes in the water. We are glad to help newbies and you will be surprised at how well you can do even as a first timer (just ask Om ).

Please send me an invite: j_catapano@hotmail.com

Great - thanks SkinsFanPip

I sent out an all member email so maybe we'll get a few more folks Kel?

We have 8 of 10 signed up so far. Thank you all who have signed up for the quick turnaround. Once the last two are signed up, we can lock the league and set the draft order and date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.