• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

11th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Skinsfanpip Champion***

Kel Varnsen

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Alma Mater
High Point
It's that time of year again. It's time for the BGO Fantasy Football League. We've all seen your posts. We've read your ideas on how to build a successful football team. Now it's time to put your ideas into action. It's time to see who is the best fake football GM on this board. The contest is free and it's open to everyone. The more the merrier! In the past, we've had up to 3 leagues to accommodate everyone. So depending on how many people we get, we will divide up into leagues of 8, 10, or 12 players.

We will use yahoo as we have in the past and use the same scoring and roster rules as before:

1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 DST, 1 K

We want you to play. Whether you are a novice or an expert. Whether it's your 1st year or your 11th. We want you to play in this league.

To summarize:
You get to put your football team building ideas into action
You won't be worse at Fantasy Football than Bruce Allen was as the GM of a real team
You get to have camaraderie with the other members on this board
You get to have lots of fun
It costs you nothing but a few minutes each week

You do not want to miss out this year, so sign up today. All you need to do is reply in this thread that you want to play and I will setup the leagues and invite the players. Once we have the leagues set, we will work on setting the draft date to try and accommodate as many as we can.

Previous winners:
2019: Canadian Hog, Kel Varnsen
2018: Kel Varnsen
2017: Special K, Kel Varnsen
2016: Ax, Win4us
2015: Boone, Burgundy Burner, Shi no Tenshi
2014: Drumlinboy/Shi no Tenshi
2013: Dead Money
2012: Dead Money
2011: SkinsFan76
2010: Lanky Livingston

2020 Sign Up List
1. Kel Varnsen
2. SkinsOrlando
3. Canadian Hog
4. Neophyte
5. SilentThreat
6. Boone
7. btfoom
8. Special K
9. Posse Lover
10. SkinsFanPip

Draft Time: Thursday September 3rd, 9:00 PM EST

Draft Order:

1. Bizarro World
2. Fear the Kitty!
3. Legion Of Doom
4. Derek's Perfect Team
5. SkinsFanPip
6. Canadian Hog Farmers
7. Neo's Brew HaHa
8. F***in Redskins
9. Btfoom
10. Katie Eastmans Team

Last edited:
I'm down, let's not lose "Our" tradition along with "Pick-Em" it helps keeps the sanity especially in uncertain times where something simple yet competitive is needed.

Yeah, I kind of feel like this year we might need the distractions more than ever :) Pickem will definitely happen.

Gonna just say up front, I will not be participating in fantasy this year. I just have no enthusiasm for it.

In what is going to be an otherwise very odd season, I would welcome the bit of normalcy provided by fantasy.

We are approaching the season and need to know if you want to play in the BGO Ballers Fantasy Football league this year. If you guys/gals want to have Fantasy Football this season, you need to speak up so we know there is enough interest to put this together.

I updated the OP to give an official announcement of the league. If you are interested, we need you! If you see your name in the OP, then I have you signed up. If you want to play, just reply here and I will add your name to the list.

Just curious if any updates on this? We're about 3 weeks from kickoff

Folks need to speak up if they are playing FF or Pickem. Last time I checked a measly 5 people had committed for Pickem. That’s almost not worth the work setting it up.

Just go to the tab and click on this year’s code test and you should have the option to join

To that point, we need to know if anyone else is interested in playing. We need either 8, 10, or 12 people to play. We are at 6 right now. You don’t have to feel pressured. If you don’t want to play, that’s fine. I know some have stated they don’t have the desire to play this year. But if you do want to play, I need to know ASAP.

Sorry, I just saw this, is there still room for more participants? I’d love to play this season if possible. Last season got away from me and really, it’s the only thing that keeps me interested in the NFL, pure gambling competition 🤣

I'm sure we can add you Katie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.