• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Good Stuff...

The kid was probably so juiced up making sure he caught the ball to make the play that he just forgot where he was or got faked out by Crowder's touch.

Crowder's touch from behind, may have had that effect in him thinking a Bear downed him - except for the fact that I'm sure Crowder must have also been verbally spewing out some expletives at Jones, that none of us could hear :)

You can crank on the kid if you want to, but the truth is he ended up helping save the team's bacon.

The first receiver didn't catch the ball cleanly and without Jones in the picture this was going to be an interception.

He ended up getting the ball back after the scuffle for it with the Bears.

Do I like the play? Heck no, it was a lousy example of a route by the receiver, a hanging thrown by the qb, and a bobble and fumble by the secondary receiver.

But if I was the coach I go back and look at guys #1 and #2 on that play before I yell my head off at Jones.

PFF pro bowl team
Not sure I agree with all their picks based on my 'subjective' fan view.

But......their view might be a little more analytic or somethin' and maybe a bit more valid in the most general sense of things.

Glad to see Bash getting into the mix tho.

Cornerbacks

Josh Norman (CAR), Chris Harris, Jr. (DEN), Ronald Darby (BUF), Johnathan Joseph (HOU), Patrick Peterson (ARI), Bashaud Breeland (WAS) Darius Slay (DET), and Adam Jones (CIN)

The trickiest selection of any position here, given the depth at the spot. Trumaine Johnson, Richard Sherman, and Logan Ryan were all guys who it was hard not to squeeze in. The top of the crop were Norman and Harris, with Norman enjoying a true breakout season.

Winning the division is always good

Ty Neshke seems to be at best a decent backup that can hold his ground on both sides of the line

ALMO gettin his groove back, for atleast a game. Hopefully a lot more!

compared to last two season? no question that biggest improvements were...

- pass protection has improved the most

- the secondary can at least play in a coordinated fashion (keystone cops last season)

will we be able to keep Callahan?

ALMO gettin his groove back, for atleast a game. Hopefully a lot more!
More like, injuries dictated that he get more carries, and he produced. Gruden was forced to play him more, and it paid off.

Lucky Jay.

was it a benching or was Paul coming up and outplaying him when that scenario was about to happen? Because I remember that Niles was having quite the preseason and about to overtake him.

something is up with AlMo...there is no denying it. whether it be physical, mental, scheme, or lack of usage something is wrong with him.

More like, injuries dictated that he get more carries, and he produced. Gruden was forced to play him more, and it paid off.

Lucky Jay.

If it were up to me we'd be running the ball 35 or more times a game. Seems ALMO is definitely one of those rb's who needs fed steady doses to get on track. I wish jay was more run oriented but in year two it's quite the opposite. Wish Jay ran more with all our RB's, even Young.

As others have mentioned somethings a miss with him. Just from the few games I've watched he's more hesitant hitting the hole (giggity). I'm thinking he's been covering an injury up this season. Or it could be that the 1000+ rushing attempts in the last 4 seasons is catching up with him. Idk

Maybe this is Alfred's chance to blow the hell up this postseason. It'll be good for everyone, even if he's not with us next season.

If it were up to me we'd be running the ball 35 or more times a game. Seems ALMO is definitely one of those rb's who needs fed steady doses to get on track. I wish jay was more run oriented but in year two it's quite the opposite. Wish Jay ran more with all our RB's, even Young.

As others have mentioned somethings a miss with him. Just from the few games I've watched he's more hesitant hitting the hole (giggity). I'm thinking he's been covering an injury up this season. Or it could be that the 1000+ rushing attempts in the last 4 seasons is catching up with him. Idk

Maybe this is Alfred's chance to blow the hell up this postseason. It'll be good for everyone, even if he's not with us next season.

with the way Kirk is playing you have to keep using the pass to set up the run

Oh don't get me wrong, we're in the playoffs with a red hot qb/offense. I for one just enjoy a solid run focused offense. Trust me I'll get over it with our recent & future success.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a good game from the RB this week if the passing game works like it has down the stretch

Kraperneck used to repeatedly torch the Packers...they are known to be weak against the run. I expect to see all 3 running backs get touches and get some major gashes. Especially because their LBs have to respect the underneath and Reed's ability to not only get open, but to fight for more yards and take multiple tacklers to get him to the ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.