• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Good Stuff...

I think the reason for NE's relatively low score was their success running the ball. They had their best running game of the season against us, by almost 40 yards. They held onto the ball for 37:05, their highest TOP of the season by almost 4 minutes. Basically, they jumped onto an early 14 point lead and then ran the ball down our throats ... something they aren't even supposedly good at.

That and the two turnovers we got, which was in my opinion bonafide Good Stuff from the defense.

I think the reason for NE's relatively low score was their success running the ball. They had their best running game of the season against us, by almost 40 yards. They held onto the ball for 37:05, their highest TOP of the season by almost 4 minutes. Basically, they jumped onto an early 14 point lead and then ran the ball down our throats ... something they aren't even supposedly good at.

That and the two turnovers we got, which was in my opinion bonafide Good Stuff from the defense.

well...yea!!

Hey, at least I did try to find something, even if it was weak and, apparently, coincidental.:biggrin2:

Hey, at least I did try to find something, even if it was weak and, apparently, coincidental.:biggrin2:

Sorry. :)

I did say the turnovers were good. The Pats hardly ever turn the ball over. We got two. That's good!

We're 3-1 at home.
Saints defense is worst in the entire NFL in PA. Yes, worse than the Bucs. Bad news for them, facing a surging Cousins.
Skins will be healthier, and angry enough to bounce back.
Drew, who ?
We got this.

The Patriots didn't play very well against the Redskins. Other than the onside kick, they didn't do anything that was very aggressive on offense or defense.

Bellichick no doubt told his assistants that by playing a simple, man on man game the Patriots were going to win by double digits.

This is the kind of game Joe Gibbs used to win all the time against the Cardinals or Lions or Rams, etc.

A 27-10 victory after which Gibbs said the team still had some things it needed to work on :)

I wouldn't read anything into this game.

The Redskins didn't prove anything against New England other than that they don't belong on the same field with a championship caliber club.

But the same can be said for the Colts (lost 37-6) or the Cowboys (lost 30-6) who also fell to the Patriots.

how about...as Sean Springs noted: the Pats looked at the game basically as practice.

The Pats are undefeated SuperBowl champions, we are a 4 win team. What exactly is your point? that we have a bad team? I shake my head in wonder.

I finally got to actually just enjoy a game and not sit on the edge of my seat...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How about that? That progress.

The team put me Ina good mood with the win today. I know it's the Saints D and all but isn't their Offense #1?

ALMO!!!

Gruden called a great game today. I said it in chat and I'll say it here, he nailed it. Had a few misdirection plays to keep them on their heels, he relied nicely on the run which allowed us to throw down the field a little.

Really refreshing to see, incredibly enjoyable.

^can we ban that guy?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What a great game. Everything went right. Tremendous execution by the team. Great job by the coaches. Hopkins showing the kicker on the other team (who will remain nameless), how to kick the ball into the end zone.

It was also great for me personally because I picked this as my game to attend this year. On top of that, my brother got us field passes so we were on the field before the game. It was pretty awesome and game following was even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home field advantage is beginning to rear it's head, the guys looked good in grass and dirt stains.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.