• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

5th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Yep, my opponent this week (Mike) has Jeffrey and brought him some good points. I have Marshall and Bryant and they couldn't come close to his output. Hoping the other players on my roster can step up.

I am pleased to see McD5 doing his part to get me into first place. Keep up the good work!

Jeffrey had 2 TD's and over 100 yards receiving.
Yeah but the reason you benched him was because he hadn't been getting it done. I feel ya.. I, should have benched Marshall a long time ago. Then ge got 30 points...then I should have benched him, still.

Updates on the fights for 6th place:
League #1:
elephhant v johnssbass.jpg

JohnssBass as the edge so far, but those predictions don't take into account the fact that Sanders and Forsett have went off for 30 point games in recent times....Of course, Beckham and Hilton have some big game ability themselves. This one could be a lot closer than it looks, or be a blowout.

League #2:
Neo v Nobody.jpg

This is a pretty tight race. Neo is depending on the Browns offense, which is always scary. Nobody needs some help from Tennessee and Cincinnati's backup WRs. Could be interesting!

Updates on the fights for 6th place:
League #1:

JohnssBass as the edge so far, but those predictions don't take into account the fact that Sanders and Forsett have went off for 30 point games in recent times....Of course, Beckham and Hilton have some big game ability themselves. This one could be a lot closer than it looks, or be a blowout.

Me...I am thinking a lot closer, like about 5 points or so. More of a coin flip. (I prefer the two-headed coin so I get a decent chance of getting it right...)
Anyway, Good Luck to El and everyone else scrambling to make the playoffs.

The Bacon Strips picked up the Indy defense on waivers this morning and dropped them eight minutes later.

Yeah, you know who they are playing this weekend. :)

The Bacon Strips picked up the Indy defense on waivers this morning and dropped them eight minutes later.

Yeah, you know who they are playing this weekend. :)

haha..

Burgundy,

The last time I picked up a defense on waivers going up against the Colt McCoy-led Redskins was when we played at Dallas. That move worked out very poorly for me, hence the quick drop of the Colts defense. On the other hand, another part of me was saying just leave the Colts D in there and let Colt prove me wrong.

In all honesty though, the Bengals defense has played really well the last couple weeks, so I couldn't pass up on them once I noticed they were sitting there on the waiver wire going at Tampa Bay.

Glad I stuck with the "whoever plays the raiders" on defense strategy this week after KC let me down last week. McD5 I see you... Do your thang !

Well...looks like my season comes to an end. I had a shot if I had stuck with Alshon Jeffrey. Steve Smith and Forsett could not come away with more points aft the Ratbirds scored 33 points.

Sweet Jesus Kel Varnsen, I don't think I deserved that kind of treatment! That's straight up abuse!

Damn, Neo and Nobody can't get much closer. They are sitting at a projected finish of 111.22-111.26. It won't be decided until Monday night either... Neo has 88.18, with Emmanuel Sanders and Miami D left. Nobody is sitting at 86.74 with Ryan Tannehill remaining. I think we should take bets.

I'm not picking Nobody...
er, I mean, I'm not picking anybody

Dear Lord,

I want to thank you for the blessing of not playing the highest scoring team for once and letting me have a real chance this week.

In the name of Goodell, Amen and Amen.

For those in League #1...Kel Varnsen just dropped 200 on me. He's a jerk. Shun him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.