• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

5th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Good draft fellas but that's just part of the equation. :cheers: to a great league year!

Shi, great draft too. Not a huge fan of Arian Foster, but the QB situation will assure him of carries. You can always play Rice.

That team is stacked. No idea how you managed to snag both Peyton and Thomas. That's two top 7 players in a ten team draft.

Shi, great draft too. Not a huge fan of Arian Foster, but the QB situation will assure him of carries. You can always play Rice.

That team is stacked. No idea how you managed to snag both Peyton and Thomas. That's two top 7 players in a ten team draft.

I wasn't thinking I'd take Arian, but he was about the best(safest) pick around for RBs when I got to that pick. I'm hoping he plays enough this year to get the points :p If not, I have a few RBs in the tank to swap out.

You do know there's a WR/RB/TE slot - right? :) Welker was a risk, but look where I picked him up at...

I've had Foster twice and he got injured both times. Good luck with him!

And by no means am I cocky. Like DM said, this is just the starting point. I'm just excited because it's the first time I feel like I outdrafted most and have a stocked roster. Except Ax. He is my hero forever!

And by no means am I cocky. Like DM said, this is just the starting point. I'm just excited because it's the first time I feel like I outdrafted most and have a stocked roster. Except Ax. He is my hero forever!

That's definitely the best draft I've seen you make, and it's a lock for the playoffs.

I'd post mine, but I'm cut n paste challenged on this iPad.

Yahoo gave me a 'C' on my draft, 9th worst out of 10!

Despite a Set of Monster RBs, Fear the Kitty! Isn't Exactly What You'd Call "Good"
Powered by Automated Insights
Draft Summary
You know what, Fear the Kitty!, maybe you should just hold off on pursuing your dreams for a while. Maybe just ask them where they're going and hook up with 'em later, when you have a team capable of winning. Fear the Kitty! is projected to finish ninth in BGO Ballers #1 League with a record of 3-10-0 (1,229 points). They went all-in on running backs early, using their first three selections to grab Marshawn Lynch (10th overall), Alfred Morris (11th), and Doug Martin (30th). They built the worst group of WRs in the league, as they have Roddy White, Julian Edelman, Kelvin Benjamin, and Markus Wheaton for their rotation.

Stupid autodraft! Right? Since you can’t be blamed for that draft, go ahead and nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame.

Schedule
Fear the Kitty! can chalk up Week 10 as a loss. They have four players and the most projected fantasy points on bye that week. Taking a look at the entire season from start to finish, they have the toughest schedule. Along with having the most demanding overall schedule, Fear the Kitty! also has the league's toughest first four games and most difficult last four games of the season.

Draft Notes
Earning Your Paycheck
Fear the Kitty! will have some tough decisions to make at WR each week, with a scant projected points difference between their third- (Kelvin Benjamin), fourth- (Markus Wheaton), and fifth-ranked (Wes Welker) wideouts.

Up, Up, and Away
With four players projected to significantly beat their previous year's fantasy points, Fear the Kitty! hopes to have found some up-and-coming stars.

Veteran Mentors on the Bench
While the top half of the roster (from a projected points perspective) is relatively young (ranked No. 10 in the league with an average of 5.1 years of NFL experience), the bench is quite experienced (ranked No. 2 with 6.7 years).

PS - **** you Yahoo :) I'm going to kick ass and take names this year.

Interestingly enough, I thought the draft was tomorrow - Sunday. Totally missed it.

Not real happy with my team, although Yahoo seems to love it. Says I have the best WR duo in the league....

Blah, blah, blah.....

I'm such an idiot.

Lol. I wouldn't read too much into that.

I would consider trading your second TE for a WR though. He's not going to do anything for you on the bench.

Yahoo apparently thinks I'm awesome. I got an A+:

Draft Summary
The GM of Violator Bunnies must be an angel, because this team looks like it fell from heaven. They were able to flip the eighth overall pick into an expected finish of first place with a record of 12-1-0 (1,404 points). With their first five picks, Violator Bunnies aimed for balance, selecting QB Peyton Manning (13th overall), RBs Arian Foster (28th) and Le'Veon Bell (33rd), and WRs Demaryius Thomas (8th) and Michael Crabtree (48th). They put together one of the most prolific TE pairs in the league, as they added Rob Gronkowski and Charles Clay.

With a draft like that, you might as well make it official. Nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame.

Schedule
Week 10 might require some waiver-wire magic from Violator Bunnies, as their top two projected scorers (Peyton Manning and Demaryius Thomas) will be relaxing at home that week. Looking at the season as a whole, they have one of the least difficult slates. Along with the second-easiest overall schedule, both the first four games and last four games of the season are about league-average difficulty for Violator Bunnies.

Draft Notes
Assessing the Assets
QB is the strongest position for Violator Bunnies, though TE and DEF are also better than the league's average.

On the Rise
Violator Bunnies hopes to break through this season, led by four players who are projected to significantly exceed their fantasy points from last season.

A Dominating Duo
Violator Bunnies has a pair of fantasy MVPs in their lineup. Last season, two of their players (Demaryius Thomas and Peyton Manning) finished among the top-20 players that were on the most first-place fantasy teams.

Bargain Shopper
With three steals in the first 9 rounds (T.Y. Hilton, Le'Veon Bell, and Rob Gronkowski), Violator Bunnies made some shrewd moves.

Biggest Steal
If other Yahoo! users are right, Violator Bunnies got a steal in the ninth round, when they selected T.Y. Hilton (88th overall pick vs. ADP of 57.6).

A Stretch of the Imagination
Grabbing Shonn Greene at pick 128 was, let's say, conceptually adventurous. Greene is owned on just a handful of rosters across all Yahoo! leagues.

Mike - I get to play a TE, and if I want I get to play another TE - EVERY WEEK. I didn't draft 2 TE's for the hell of it - I drafted 2 TE's because Jason Witten was sitting there about 2 rounds later than he should have been and no one else was drafting him. And if I want to play Jordan Reed and Jason Whitten both every week, that's a possibility.

Lol. I wouldn't read too much into that.

I would consider trading your second TE for a WR though. He's not going to do anything for you on the bench.

And the last concern I have is Yahoo's assessment :) I'm the happiest I've been in 4 years of FF drafts. That doesn't mean I'll win. But I like where I'm starting from.

Mike - I get to play a TE, and if I want I get to play another TE - EVERY WEEK. I didn't draft 2 TE's for the hell of it - I drafted 2 TE's because Jason Witten was sitting there about 2 rounds later than he should have been and no one else was drafting him. And if I want to play Jordan Reed and Jason Whitten both every week, that's a possibility.

You can, but Doug Martin is probably better than Witten.

Hey, Boone - those draft report cards are about worthless. Best I got last year was a C-. Worst I finished was third.
Kinda like using their advice - No thanx, I'd rather lose on my own rather than following the advice of someone else who almost always turned out to be wrong.

Well, I can't do those fancy pictures either. Had to do it longhand.

Seattle Redskins Roster

QB1 Nick Foles (Round 3; 22nd pick) Bye; Week 7
WR1 Julio Jones (Round 2; 19th pick) Bye; Week 9
WR2 Cordarrelle Patterson (Round 6; 59th pick) Bye; Week 10
RB1 LeSean McCoy (Round 1; 2nd pick) Bye; Week 7
RB2 Ryan Matthews (Round 5; 42nd pick) Bye; Week 10
TE Julius Thomas (Round 4; 39th pick) Bye; Week 4
W/R/T Golden Tate (Round 8; 79th pick) Bye; Week 9
K1 Steven Hauschka (Round 13; 122nd pick) Bye; Week 4
Def Seattle (Round 7; 62nd pick) Bye; Week 4

Bench
RB3 Knowshon Moreno (Round 9; 82nd pick) Bye; Week 5
TE2 Dennis Pita (Round 10; 99th pick) Bye; Week 11
QB2 Phillip Rivers (Round 12; 119th pick) Bye; Week 10
WR3 Jarrett Boykin (Round 11; 102nd pick) Bye; Week 9
WR4 Malcom Floyd (Round 15; 142nd pick) Bye; Week 10
K2 Robbie Gould (Round 14; 139th pick) Bye; Week 9

Shi, your draft is stacked, no question about it.

Yahoo also hates my draft, with a B- score, projected to tie for sixth place.

Oh - I agree Mike. Unless a bye week pops up, I'll likely have 3 of my 4 starting RBs plugged in every week. That alone is going to make me a challenge for opponents if all my starters stay healthy.

It was nice of Yahoo to let me know that for the 4th straight year I'll have the toughest schedule in my league!

Hey, Boone - those draft report cards are about worthless. Best I got last year was a C-. Worst I finished was third.
Kinda like using their advice - No thanx, I'd rather lose on my own rather than following the advice of someone else who almost always turned out to be wrong.

Well, I can't do those fancy pictures either. Had to do it longhand.

Seattle Redskins Roster

QB1 Nick Foles (Round 3; 22nd pick) Bye; Week 7
WR1 Julio Jones (Round 2; 19th pick) Bye; Week 9
WR2 Cordarrelle Patterson (Round 6; 59th pick) Bye; Week 10
RB1 LeSean McCoy (Round 1; 2nd pick) Bye; Week 7
RB2 Ryan Matthews (Round 5; 42nd pick) Bye; Week 10
TE Julius Thomas (Round 4; 39th pick) Bye; Week 4
W/R/T Golden Tate (Round 8; 79th pick) Bye; Week 9
K1 Steven Hauschka (Round 13; 122nd pick) Bye; Week 4
Def Seattle (Round 7; 62nd pick) Bye; Week 4

Bench
RB3 Knowshon Moreno (Round 9; 82nd pick) Bye; Week 5
TE2 Dennis Pita (Round 10; 99th pick) Bye; Week 11
QB2 Phillip Rivers (Round 12; 119th pick) Bye; Week 10
WR3 Jarrett Boykin (Round 11; 102nd pick) Bye; Week 9
WR4 Malcom Floyd (Round 15; 142nd pick) Bye; Week 10
K2 Robbie Gould (Round 14; 139th pick) Bye; Week 9

That draft is stacked too. Def one of the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.