• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

He needs to get open more often. I watch him a lot - and while when he's 'on' he's a gamer and can be a huge part of this offense, there are also times where he literally disappears. Garcon may still have the speed he had when he was 22, but the truth is, he's never been a particularly speedy WR. He's tough, got good hands, and runs good routes. But he's got only average quickness.

Crowder, Desean, Reed - they are getting the balls because they have the speed to create separation and are open more often than not.

One of these threads I had Chowder returning a punt for td against the browns. Off by a hair

Does everyone run no-huddle against our D now? Seems it's prerequisite.

Ravens lined Tucker up as a left-footed kicker on the fake field goal. Pretty sure our guys caught it quickly. That is why we had the play surrounded and it failed. Dumb move by the RatBirds. Good job by our special teams secondary.

I think we got extremely lucky. Not good at all.
The offense had a bad day. The defense and special teams had exceptional days, and that added up to a huge TEAM win.

I guess one can look at that as a bad thing if they want, but I sure don't. Just win.

Cousins was seriously shaky today - but still completed passes to 8 different receivers.

I think we got extremely lucky. Not good at all.

Seriously, these are the type of games the Redskins always lose.

To somehow get a win the way we did? I can't help but think that gave this team a good shot of confidence in the arm.

If you'd have told any of us our D and Special Teams would actually carry water for the offense today and we'd win....most would've laughed that messenger off the board.

Hell of a win today!

The NFL gods..... they must be crazy

Winning on the road
Beating winning teams
Getting calls and breaks

How does it go..... 'good teams make their own luck'

We might not be there yet but for a moment it ain't bad.

2 road wins in a row against teams with winning records.

3 wins in a row overall.

If we can ever get all 3 units functioning together, WATCH THE F OUT NFL!

HEART, DETERMINATION.

--D Hall

If our QB doesn't wake the hell up, that's just bravado.

He needs to snap out of it and start rolling. We just gave too many great receiving options to not be lighting it up.

Took another on the road I see. So are they coming together finally or is the temperature in hell 32* & dropping?

Watching the Redskins today made me feel like a Broncos fan.

Just keep the quarterback from losing the game :)

Seriously, though, Kirk has to start LEADING this team and gaining momentum rather than just riding momentum others provide to do some nice things.

I had hoped after last season the 'game manager' title was going to go away and we were going to see some more of the 'playmaker' out of Cousins as he is familiar with the offense and this cast of receivers.

The second season is supposed to be the time to take off after establishing the base in 2015.

Looks like that is still not happening on a consistent basis.

A great TEAM victory today. That's the way it should be anyway, seein as how we don't have stars. Unbelievable pride shown by our defense. Pretty soon we're gonna have to give them a nickname for second half shutouts, unbelievable.

As for Kirk, there is a simple solution to his problem. He needs to put more "air" under the ball. The receivers are wide open with the downfield pass and he tries to zip it instead and overthrows. Just let the receiver run underneath it.

Can't believe we chose to leave 3 more pts on the field and got away with it. A very strange game indeed.

I'm wondering how much the wind played into today's game. Both QBs were sub par, Hopkins had an extra point swerve left and a field goal blocked by gusts and the punting (more so from the Ravens) seemed a little awry.

Anything that needed airtime today seemed a little inconsistent.
Just a thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 2, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.