• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Going to keep saying it - if Chase Minnifield comes back healthy, he'll challenge our current corners for playing time...

You keep saying this :) - do you have any idea how his rehab has gone/is going? Has there been any news about him at all?

I would love for him to come in and play nickel next year, or even just be a situational player and special teams player, but am not getting any hopes up at all until I hear something positive about his rehab.

Going to keep saying it - if Chase Minnifield comes back healthy, he'll challenge our current corners for playing time...

I love your confidence, but microfractures typically end careers. I certainly hope I'm wrong on that, but I doubt Minnifield ever seriously challenges for PT. It would be awesome if he did though!

Obvious But Overlooked Football Factoid No. 118(c):

None of us has any idea how good or bad Biggers will be here at this point. What we do, or ought, to know, is that like any corner in football, his effectiveness will be hugely impacted by the effectiveness of the pass rush in front of him, and how much support the offense provides by controlling the ball and scoring TD's.

Hightlight reels can be so deceiving...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djs2r75JBpE[/media]
I watched this as soon as I read the news here. Thought the same thing.

Youth and speed is definitely worth a look. Until he's no longer a Redskin, I've got fingers, toes, and eyes crossed (yes, even while driving, bitches) that he'll be a fondly remembered player from our next Super Bowl winning team.

Obvious But Overlooked Football Factoid No. 118(c):

None of us has any idea how good or bad Biggers will be here at this point. What we do, or ought, to know, is that like any corner in football, his effectiveness will be hugely impacted by the effectiveness of the pass rush in front of him, and how much support the offense provides by controlling the ball and scoring TD's.

Obviously, but if we took this to heart, we should just stop posting about anything related to the Redskins, because we don't know how anyone is going to look next year. :)

The best information we have is how he played in Tampa against NFL teams - he won't magically sprout wings (Red Bull or no) and become a top 5 corner overnight, sadly to say. He may improve, he may regress, he may stay the same.

Obviously, but if we took this to heart, we should just stop posting about anything related to the Redskins, because we don't know how anyone is going to look next year. :)
After witnessing my ability to will greatness upon Kai Forbath last season, I'm somewhat surprised by your denial of such possibilities.

I, for one, am convinced that Boone has now made the call for this year. Because, there's nothing like being in the Chase.

After witnessing my ability to will greatness upon Kai Forbath last season, I'm somewhat surprised by your denial of such possibilities.

I, for one, am convinced that Boone has now made the call for this year. Because, there's nothing like being in the Chase.

It is WRITTEN!! :notworthy:

Biggers is 25, has decent size and can run on the outside. What is there not to like?

He no doubt saw the situation at CB here and figured 16 games playing for the Redskins would net him a nice contract for 2014 and beyond.

Yowzer, heavy duty accupuncture, another increment in sports medicine evolution.

Check it out at the .com

Thats really cool! My wife is a massage therapist and often speaks on how hard it is to not only work on Trigger points, but how its even harder when they are an athlete. This approach seems very in line with her thoughts.

My wife is a massage therapist and often speaks on how hard it is...

With apologies in advance...this is exactly why I will never get a massage...

George Costanza: 'I think it moved!'

I'd have to dig for it but read an interview with him from January that sounded promising. He was being touted as the biggest surprise at training camp last year before he got hurt. He's no scrub if he can come back healthy. That's all I'm saying.

I'd have to dig for it but read an interview with him from January that sounded promising. He was being touted as the biggest surprise at training camp last year before he got hurt. He's no scrub if he can come back healthy. That's all I'm saying.

I think you're talking about your boy Minnefield here... I haven't been able to dig it up either but the only thing I've read about him in the last 6 months did not sound positive at all about his injury at all. More like painfully unoptimistic and depressing.

I hope he recovers and I hope all of your good thoughts about him come true!

when i watch brian mitchell and joe theisman do tv spots - either shows, or commercials - all i can think is "man, someone really over emphasized the power of hand gestures while talking with those guys"

it's almost distracting. they look like they're conducting a middle school band or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.