• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Cool Photo

thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php

252698285.jpg

I haven't a clue what happened to the pic......

The awkward moment when your friends fat arm makes you look naked

Last edited:
Recently went on a photo shoot for a friend in New Jersey. This is one of my favorite images I have ever shot!

Attachments

• Lina Edited-9422.jpg
    Lina Edited-9422.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 143
A dust storm that went through Phoenix, AZ yesterday:

PHOENIX-ARIZONA-DUST-STORM-PHOTOS-VIDEO.jpg

PHOENIX-DUST-STORM-PHOTOS-VIDEO.jpg

PHOENIX-DUST-STORM-PHOTOS-VIDEO.jpg

El, that picture is priceless!

China, I'll try to remember those Phoenix images the next time I complain about living in a humid climate. (Yesterday, for example, with an air temp of 88° Raleigh had a relative humidity of 73% giving a THI of 102°).

A wicked series of thunderstorms rolled through this area early Friday evening. There was quite a bit of damage - mostly big tree limbs where I live. This shot was taken from Philadelphia - overlooking the Delaware River toward Burlington City, NJ.

4e33f8328aa65.image.jpg

Not Irene coming ashore in Virginia. Internet is foolinz again. It's a storm near Pensacola Florida.

Attachments

• irene.jpg
    irene.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Playing with new camera part 1

Okay the camera isn't that new, I've had it over a year, but I still have fun with it. Not as dramatic as some of those sunsets which I love, but my favorites are the hummingbirds, the detail in the wings. Not sure which post they will end up on, but there is one of a woodpecker on the telephone pole t the top across the street that I used a telephone lens with and cropped; the goslings at the point where I'm taking the picture are about the distance equal to the length of a football field away from me. The rest speak for themselves :) I especially like the one with the tail feathers spread. Also the one with the 2 at the feeder across the streets are 2 adults that are skittsh; most of the ones I have by themselves are the youngsters who have gotten used to me being out there with this black thing pointing at them. The little guy sitting in the tree was just waiting for another one to go away so he could come eat.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Various pictures part 2

The adult hummingbirds decided to come over for a vist; just could get one a at a time.

Last edited:
Various part 3

Just a few minor additions, the goslings which as I mentioned are about the distance equal to the length of a football field away; the woodpecker on the telephone pole across the street, a butterfly that I could not resist, and one more hummingbird. Okay I will stop boring you now :)

Last edited:
Just a few minor additions, the goslings which as I mentioned are about the distance equal to the length of a football field away; the woodpecker on the telephone pole across the street, a butterfly that I could not resist, and one more hummingbird. Okay I will stop boring you now :)

All three posts are great works...

Photo of workers fixing an antenna on the Empire State Building. My goodness I hate heights, just the sight of this photo makes my stomach flip!

[media]http://www.laforetvisuals.com/data/photos/1737_1New_York__8_of_23.jpg[/media]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.