• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

First Annual BGO Draft Virtual Tailgate

08 in Canton is still one of the best times Ive ever had at a tailgate and its all because of them.

Everyone chips in to make the tailgates great! .... It is a group effort!

Hail to the fans!

didnt they get recognized by the HOF for their work on tailgates?

08 in Canton is still one of the best times Ive ever had at a tailgate and its all because of them.

Everyone chips in to make the tailgates great! .... It is a group effort!

Hail to the fans!

Pez is in the mascot hall of fame with guys like Chief Z! It is a group effort to be sure, but there is no denying it would crumble without Pez and Huly. They are the foundation of a strong Tailgate culture!

Pez, I hope you don't mind me mentioning what Huly told me Saturday. Guys, Huly may be recognized by the HOF too. We'll know this summer.

Go Huly!

And I gotta agree with Lanky on this one, without Pez and Huly it would likely crumble. Chris, I know you are too humble to recognize it, but it's true. You guys go way above and beyond. But I will say TLC's crack on a stick and Ben's bar are great additions! Even though I don't drink.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.