• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Mobile

Glad to hear it - I'm glad you asked about it :cheers:

Hey Boone. Was browsing through this thread and had a question.

With phones, kindles, ipads, etc. (ie technology) being what they are today, is there still a need for a stripped down version of this site for mobile users?

Obviously, I'm new to posting here and I haven't "paid my dues" - so feel free to blow me off until I've done my time. :)

I'm on my phone most of the time during the day and would love to be able to see this full site on my Droid Razr Maxx. The stripped down version is difficult to read through on my phone once I go into a thread.

Just curious what thoughts there are now considering the last post in this thread was back in 2011. Thanks for all you do!

HTTR!

Download the Tapatalk app -that works great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.